Why?

The sky was no longer coloured in vibrant tones, no, instead it was attacked by an ominous grey. I could feel it, I don't know why but I felt a killing intent that whitewashed the one 'we' had faced before. Just as that time an excruciating pain radiated my body. I was being ripped in half, I know I was, and there was no other explanation.

Without realizing it I took off. The 'thing' I felt that had a killing intent was definitely a monster, or was it? It wasn't close either. The distance was wider than two great cornfields.

Dust glided and trees bowed before me as I galloped towards my purpose in a faultlessly straight course. What was carrying me? How did I get here? Why am I still here? PLEASE ANSWER ME.

I arrived.

The bridge that was held high above the water I skimmed upon held my purpose. The world around me was damp and dreary. But this wasn't my focus. My focus was on the presence inside of that strange ice dome sitting on the bridge.

Every cell of my body tingled as I touched the ice. My tightly baled fist broke the ice. It screamed as I continued to massacre it. My hands bled but I couldn't be stopped. My target gazed ferociously at me.

"What the-

My fingers one after another curled around his neck. The ominous but soothing red heat that surrounded him started to engulf me. This euphoric feeling of butterfly's flitting in my stomach, the pumpkin pie I shared with him...My arms wrapped around this stranger. Crashing, a shrill scream, I could hear it all but the person on my mind was the person so far gone. This person before me, why am I here? This euphoric feeling ended and my mind calmed.

"W-who are you?"

The world around me started to twist. I felt it at the pit of my stomach. I don't know what happened next. Hopefully I went into an endless sleep. That is what I wished for. I know he is waiting for me.

Will I finally be able to go to that person?