The Three Tailed Giant Turtle!

Three months had passed since our orphanages musical. Lady Tsunade and her council graciously approved the renovation of the orphanages old kitchen to a brand new professional one. The citizens of Konoha also kept to their word and pitched in to volunteer, and the boys who yelled my name at the musical would volunteer every Saturday. They increased our teenage volunteers from zero to twenty-five! I still keep their love letters and teddy bears in my room. They are just so sweet that I couldn't see myself throwing their gifts away.

In other news; Kakashi had left on a mission (the leaf had gotten word about Orochimaru's hideout) about two weeks ago, leaving only Sasuke and I at home. Things....got a little awkward between us.

Flashback~

"I'm not talking to you!"

"I only want you to come out for a second. How many times do I have to apologize?"

"Forever!"

I slammed the door in his face and went to bed. Around 3 a.m. I woke up because I was hungry. That's when I noticed dirty pots and pans in the zinc. I opened the refrigerator and was met with containers of food. He wanted me to eat dinner. I felt sorry, so I decided to stay up and prepare breakfast for him.

"Good morning!"

He was completely shocked at the abundance of food laid out on the table. There was rice, fish, miso soup and sides like natto, pickles, seaweed and vegetables.

"Have a seat."

Sasuke POV

'I don't understand her' is what I thought at that exact moment. Her expression had changed drastically from annoyance to happiness. Even the morning sun was defeated by the brightness of her smile. I sighed and took a seat, and she sat in front of me with the same smile plastered onto her face.

"Eat!"

She urged me and I took a spoon full of miso soup. The taste was surprisingly good. I continued to eat and she stared at me like she had something to say. I encouraged her to talk.

"...Sasuke, I saw that you made dinner last night. I'm sorry for being a brat. I forgive you."

"It's fine."

What was I saying?! It was not fine. I had to deal with her attitude all week, and yet here I am still not mad at her. I then found myself breaking off a piece of fish to put on rice...and feed it to her.

"Here, eat and stop staring at me, it's annoying."

She ate it.

I saw a tinge of red grace her cheeks.

I smirked.

"When are you going to get rid of the mountain of love letters in your room? I didn't know you like to pile up garbage."

"They're special!"

*scoff*

1 Week later

1 p.m. Ichiraku Ramen:

Even with Naruto the idiot gone we're still eating at Ichiraku Ramen.*sigh* Training kids at the academy with that idiot has been a pain in the ass, and Sakura...she watched my every move and treated me like I was a kid. Just one more week.

"What are you thinking about Sasuke?"

I looked at her and calmed down. The only thing annoying about working with her was that kid Ko who glared at me every time we worked at the orphanage.

"Should I move out?"

She continued to slurp on her noodles. She looked back at me when she was done.