The Orphanages Musical

The songs I used this chapter are from the ost of one of my favorite anime "Zankyou No Terror" The song Krishna sings is the one that I put a YouTube video for. :) Enjoy the chapter~

A week had passed since Sasuke and I arrived back at the Hidden Leaf Village. These past few nights I have been training and learning more about what I was with the help of Sasuke and Kakashi. I felt myself connecting spiritually with the universe, and I felt empowered by everything! I was more in control of the small amount of chakra obtained from the nine-tails, and the large amount from the one-tails. Well, enough of that and on to more exciting things. Today was Saturday, the day of the orphanages musical performance for the Hokage. I sure wish nothing bad happens to ruin today!

Krishna's Room

Krishna rose out of her bed at 6 am, and she was evidently sore from the intense training she had the night before. She walked to the bamboo doors and slid them open, causing sunlight to lift the dreariness of her room and bring in much needed excitement. *knock* *knock*

"Come in~"

She turned to see none other than Sasuke walking into her room. He held a white teacup with blue floral designs. Krishna wondered what it was.

"It's tea. It'll help your muscle pains...Its tea your mother gave me back at Orochimaru's hideout."

"...Mother."

Sasuke walked over into the sunlight near her. Their eyes and skin shined brightly under the morning sun. Krishna took the tea, and stared at it for a while.

'I was never given tea...'

She brought it closer to her nose and inhaled the minty aroma. Just by the scent she felt refreshed. She took a sip and instantly a zap of energy flowed through her stomach. It was almost euphoric. Her bright red eyes met with Sasuke's black ones.

"Did she make this? This taste is something I haven't experienced before."

"I helped her make it."

She halted before she was able to take another sip. Her hands tightened around the small, fragile cup. She forced a smile.

"Oh, it must have been fun. She was very nice...right?"

Sasuke noticed her change in mood and immediately cursed himself for speaking about her mother so nonchalantly.

"Are you okay?...Krishna I'm so-

*crash*

The cup she had been suffocating finally broke. The shards cut her hands and the hot tea scolded them...It brought back the unpleasant memories of her mother. Sasuke was shocked, he tried to reach out to her but she immediately dropped to the ground. She frantically picked up the pieces, and when Sasuke reached out to her, she slapped his hand away.

"...go away. Get out!"

He forcefully pulled her up to look into his eyes. She finally snapped. She was jealous and she hated herself for being worthless and not worthy of her mother's love...but Sasuke was? She tried to pull away from him, but his grasp on her wrist was too tight. She winced from the pain.

"Luna loved you."

"No she didn't! Who would love a pathetic and dirty daughter like me who played on the streets and fought with boys?"

He captured her other hand. Her blood slowly dripped down her hand onto his.

"Luna did, but she couldn't show it. Try to understand her."

"Why?, Why do I have to understand her? Don't act like you know it all....Even when I screamed and cried, and the pain wouldn't go away she told me to bear it. I did, foolishly hoping she would say 'good job' or 'it's alright'. But she never did. So don't act like you know our past Sasuke. You don't know anything!"