Babysitting Sasuke and New Powers?

"Geez, why does Kakashi-sensei always have to be late and what's this surprise you're talking about Lady Tsunade?"

"I don't know why I invited you into my office again and expected you to be quite."

Naruto huffed with his hands at his waist as Sakura sighed and shook her head. The meeting time was at twelve o' clock but of course being the people they are Krishna and Kakashi-and now Sasuke- were an hour late. Naruto was anxious and Sakura had a hopeful feeling that Krishna was the surprise. A creek sounded at the door and Sakura walked forward with a small tear in her eyes as she spotted Krishna's red hair. She ran forward and leaped into the unsuspecting girl's arms causing her to stumble back.

"You stupid, stubborn, dumb girl!"

"Come on Sakura I'm n-ouch!" Sakura bonked Krishna on her head as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You're just like Naruto. Always getting into trouble and causing people to worry."

"I'm sorry Sakura." Krishna once again felt heartened to have persons who worried about her and loved her. She pulled Sakura closer to her and gave her a big hug causing the angry kunoichi to change her expression from a frown to a smile. As the two girls reunited Kakashi waltzed pass them followed by Sasuke who caused the active atmosphere of the room to pause.

Naruto-the most affected in the room- was at a loss for words to say in the most important moment. Sakura held tightly onto Krishna's hand as she gazed at him through confused eyes. Kakashi took the initiative and decided to end the tension.

"Tsunade, didn't you have something to tell us?"

Tsunade nodded and held up a paper with a table in the middle. Team Kakashi along with Sasuke now decided to focus on Tsunade instead of the confusing situation.

"This table-

Team Kakashi's Schedule for the months of November/December

Name Days Time Location

Sakura Haruno Mon/Tus 9-3 Konoha Medical Hospital

Naruto Uzumaki Wed/Thur 9-3 Konoha Ninja Academy

Krishna Fri/Sat 9-3 Konoha Orphanage

"-will be your schedule for the next two months. You might be wondering why. Well, someone has to monitor Sasuke and I thought since you three already knew each other you would be the perfect team for the job. As you can see, from Monday to Saturday, seven hours of community service at the listed locations are to be completed and a report is to be sent back here to me. Any questions?"

"What if we have other missions?" Krishna asked and Sakura nodded letting go of her hand.

"You are exempted from missions for next two months. Anything else?"

They all shook their head and Shizune handed out copies of the schedule to Sakura, Naruto, Krishna and Sasuke.

"Good. Today is Tuesday so your schedule starts tomorrow. You are all dismissed."

Busy Streets of Konoha

An awkward silence filled the air as the five of them walked down the busy streets of Konoha. Naruto decided to spill his thoughts.

"Sasuke, how'd you get here?" Sasuke continued to gaze far off into the distance as he began to speak.

"I came here on my own accord. The reason why doesn't concern you."

Naruto started to laugh as he reminisced of how cold Sasuke was. It didn't matter to him the reason anymore; right now he was happy that his friend was safe and sound. Sakura looked at him weirdly whilst Kakashi and Krishna smiled.