Chapter 1

"No... don't hurt me."
"I'm sorry, but this is what I want!"
"I want this dream to come true... don't do this to me."
"Muma... please help me. This is my dream don't take it away from me."
************************************************

Ace jerked up from her bed, she gazed her surroundings, she wiped her sweaty forehead and tried to calm her breathing,she signed as she realised she was in her bedroom. She whispered "Another bad dream.. I guess." As her breathing stabled,She tossed her bed sheet and walked towards the window. The moonlight was breaking through the curtain. She felt that the night was amazing and immediately decided to scroll down through the streets.

She wore her long cardigan and slipped on her shoes. As she walked outside, the gush of cold wind touched her face. She smiled brightly, she was fond of the cold, it made her happy. She walked along the pavement.

Her hair blew gently with the breeze as she thought about her parents, her unstable life, school. She was trying her best to be strong but it was getting harder everyday.

Suddenly she stopped. She narrowed her eyes and saw A little ahead of her was a a hooded figure, he seemed to be walking very quickly. She was a curious girl and couldn't help it. She carefully trailed behind him curious of what he was doing.

His style of walking defintly seems aggressive, but he surely had an amazing frame. Ace didn't even flinch, nor did she think that at the time of the night it could be dangerous to come in the eye of a stranger. But Ace didn't bother she gazed and saw that He was average heighted and slim yet muscular. She urged to see his face but his pace was too hard for her tiny frame to keep up with.
He wore a black hoodie and blue jeans with black sneaks. Ace was so curious that she didn't realise he dropped something.

He crossed the road and entered a house in a hurry, Ace was left unnoticed by him. Ace assumed the house he entered was, was probably his. She signed again, as she was about to turn around, she sighted something, she bent and lifted it off the ground. She questioned "A book?" She ran her fingers along the soft cover. She looked in the direction of his house. She was sure it was his. She opened it and read the first page. It had nothing written on it except a name.

She read out loud "Min Yoongi."