Chapter 14

"SUN HEEEE WAKE UP!!" Yoongi yelled. Sun Hee slept soundly. She groaned "Stop... let me sleep." Yoongi turned her around and said "It's Me YOONGI!" Suddenly Sun Hee jerked up from her bed and said "What are you doing here???" Yoongi said "You won't believe what happened!!"

Yoongi climbed her bed and sat next to her, he seemed so happy and excited. He said "Ask me what happened!!?" Sun Hee said "Okay Okay... what happened?" Yoongi said "I sent our song to a company they've accepted it and released it too plus we've already sold 100 copies!" Sun Hee was shocked. She squealed happily and stood on the bed and yelled "Yeah baby!" Yoongi giggled at how cute she was.

Yoongi said "Get Ready now! We've got a lot of work to do."

***********************************************

"Mrs Sun Hee and Mr Yoongi, you both have become sensations, your songs are trending on the top, in a span of two days you all have become stars. This is unbelievable. We've got a contract for you. What ever music you wish to realise use our record label we will provide you with all services we can. It's going to be big deal for us thank you." The chairman said .

Yoongi and Sun Hee smiled at each other. They made their dreams come true. Sun Hee looked at Yoongi with pure love, it's no doubt without him she would have never made it, it would've been nothing but a struggle for her he changed her life. He made her who she dreamed to be.

Yoongi got up and thanked the chairman. He held out his hand for Sun Hee to grab it. She took his hand and walked along with him to the exit of the building. Sun Hee said "Punch me." Yoongi Asked "What?" Sun Hee said "Just punch me! I hope this isn't a dream!" Yoongi smiled and said "No Sun Hee it isn't a dream. We've done it."

As they walked towards the exit suddenly lights started flashing in their faces. Outside there were tons of reporters people waiting for them. Sun Hee looked at them wide eyed. She whispered "Unbeliveable."

A man who was dressed in the suit came ahead and said "Follow me I'll take you to your residence."

Yoongi nodded me Gently held Sun Hee waist and followed the man. He helped them pass the paparazzi who were so eager to know about them. As they got in the car. Yoongi sighed "I wasn't expecting such a big response." Sun Hee said "Me neither."

As they drove Yoongi said "Look now that your s celebrity that doesn't mean you can date other guys or roam with them." Sun Hee said "Hey! You know I'm not that type of a girl!" Yoongi said "Duh, I'm protecting what's mine." Sun Hee said "Excuse me?"

Yoongi coughed and said "Uh well I was thinking why don't we celebrate this." Sun Hee said "You want to celebrate our success.. hmm.. but how?"

Yoongi smirked and grinned at Sun Hee. Sun Hee said "Tell me what's going on in your scary mind." Yoongi leaned close to her and said "Be Ready tomorrow I have a surprise for you." Sun Hee gulped worriedly. She nodded. The car stopped and they got down. Yoongi thanked the driver and looked at Sun Hee and said "Eat something and sleep I'll be here at 4 to pick you up." Sun Hee yelled "4 o'clock in the morning where the hell are you taking me!!" Yoongi said "No questions just be ready!" He turned around and began walking home.

Sun Hee stepped in the house wondering why in the world Yoongi wanted to take her somewhere at 4 in the morning.