Chapter 12

Yoongi said "Ace, I left my family a long time a ago, even my parents didn't approve me of my love for music."

Ace moved away from his arms and looked at him. He wiped her tears and looked in her eyes and said "I want to make music that make people feel something. I've been working very hard. The dairy of mine you found has all the music I've written and composed. I know it's hard. But if you really love your dreams then you have to chase it. You will
Fall but you need to get up and run again. It's okay to lose but it's not okay to give up. I promise you, I'll never leave your side."

Ace smiled and hugged him again. She finally felt the little ray of hope in her heart. Yoongi was her life changer for sure and she wished nothing more but to be with him.

***********************************************

Next Morning:-

Ace locked her house and turned around to leave for school. But screamed in fear. She yelled "Yoongi! Don't you dare scare me like that!" Yoongi stood in front of her laughing. He said "Your so jumpy! It's just so amusing." Ace rolled her eyes at him and said "With your permission can we leave for school."
Yoongi put his hand on his chin and pretending to think, whilst finally answering "No, we aren't going to school."

Ace asked "Then where are we going?" Yoongi said "Honestly I don't know but if I have to go anywhere with you I have no problem." Ace giggled at him.

They began walking the noisy streets even early this morning. Ace said "Yoongi let's eat something. I'm hungry." Yoongi replied "When are you not hungry?" Ace sighed and said "Oh Look let's eat at this cafe!" She dragged him inside and they settled themselves after ordering something to eat and drink.

As Ace gulped down her food, Yoongi kept looking at her wondering, what is wrong with him? How could he tell her about his life, why did he stand by her? He was in a mess and he sure realised he started having feelings for her.

Ace snapped her fingers in front of Yoongi and said "Which dreamland are you in?" Yoongi said "In a dreamland without you. It's wonderful here!" Ace pouted and said "Why do you hate me so much?" Yoongi said "I don't hate you... but I don't think your admirable anyway." Ace jawdropped. She said loudly "Your so Mean don't ever talk to me!" She stood up and began walking outside but Yoongi grabbed her hand and said "I'm kidding!" Ace said "I'm angry Min Yoongi." Yoongi smirked and said "I can make you happy again." Ace asked "How?" Yoongi said Evily "I'll buy you any flavoured ice Cream."
Ace said " I won't fall for that." Yoongi said "Maybe chocolate or berries. With hazelnut syrup." Ace said "Okay I lose okay! Now buy me ice cream so being so mean to me."

***********************************************

Ace licked her ice cream and said "When will you teach me music?" Yoongi said "Um.. I have an idea." Ace nodded in approval for him to continue. Yoongi said "What if we make a song together, post it on the internet. Maybe we could get a good break through?" Ace said "Are you sure?" Yoongi replied "I mean it's worth a try." Ace said "Okay we should do that. Yoongi I wanted to ask something." Yoongi said "Yeah?" Ace hesitantly asked "how many girls have you dated?" Yoongi widened his eyes at her question but replied "No one, I actually never had the time. I was so busy with my family and now trying to make a living for myself. I didn't have time for a girl."

Yoongi added "Wait are you dating someone?" Ace immediately protested "Noooo! I'm not! I never dated anyone! Gosh why would you say that." Ace asked "Uh I still don't understand why don't you Date I mean your really handsome." Yoongi turned towards her and moved closer. He said "handsome? What do you think is handsome about me?" He leaned in closer. Ace moved away as she said "Well. Uh you have nice eyes... soft and pretty hair... good body frame." Yoongi asked as he looked in Aces eyes "What about my lips?" Ace gulped nervously. She closed her eyes as Yoongi was close to her and said quickly "I think their really pouty and cute and soft and plump and kissable." Yoongi smiled and moved away from her as he said "Don't Worry I won't do anything that you don't want me too."

Ace said "And what if I want you to?"