Chapter 11

Aces P.O.V:

I stood nervously in front of my parents house, I've never missed this place. This place only gave me pain and sorrow. I was glad Yoongi stood by me , he waited outside, his presence gave me a little hope that maybe i can return to a good life someday and make my dreams come true. I rang the bell, I heard the familiar sound of footsteps. The door was opened by the Mother. She stood looking at me as if I was disgrace. For them I sure was. I didn't smile or didn't say anything. I waited for my mother to talk. It's been six months since I've been to my parents house and right now I wished to walk away.

My mother said emotionlessly "Come in." I walked in without greeting her. As I walked through the passage and entered the living room I saw my father seated on the couch. He was still in his suit so I assumed he just got back from work. We were a rich family but my family didn't wish to Accept my dreams so I left them.

My father said "Sun Hee, I see you've grown weaker. I assume you don't eat food or can't afford it." I said "I'm fine." He continued "Have you learnt your lesson now?" I simply said "It isn't my fault you don't support me." My father raised his pitch and said "Your dreams a Nothing! Music and singing! Pft... you will beg on the streets if you choose this as your career! I still tell you join my business you will earn a ton and live lavishly. Our family, Kim has always been a prestigious one. But because of your nuisance... Sun Hee your nothing but a disgrace to our family."

I said softly "I know you never wanted me to dream about this, but why can't you see. Music and singing is the one thing that makes me happy. I want to do this." My father said angrily "I've always hoped you would come back and save my respect but your nothing but hopeless. Leave!"

I turned around to leave the house when I was stopped by my mother, she said "Sun Hee... leave this drama... come back home. Make us a happy family again." I said as tears rolled down my cheek "I'm sorry but I can't live a life that I can't love."

********************************************

Ace walked outside her house, she slowly walked in the lane. She remembered Yoongi waited for her. But right now even he couldn't help her cause he didn't know her story.

Yoongi leaned on the sidewalls as he waited for Ace, has been almost 20 min. He wondered what took so long until he saw Ace walking towards him with her head down. Yoongi understood she wasn't very happy with the visit. Ace came and stood in front of him still lowering her head. Yoongi didn't want to force her to talk. He said "I'll walk you Home."

Ace said in a very dull voice "Can we sit for a while near the beach?" Yoongi said "Alright."
As he moved forward, Ace stood still, not moving a muscle. Yoongi carefully took her hand and gently pulled her with him. She trailed him as is he gave her the strength to live.

*********************************************

Yoongi and Ace sat at the beach, Ace looked at the waves as tears streamed down her face. Suddenly she said "Yoongi... please.. please just hug me." Yoongi looked at her and without any hesitation came close to her and pulled her fragile body onto his strong one.She shut her eyes tightly as she cried onto his chest. He patted her back and said "Talk to me."

Ace didn't leave him and still held onto him, Yoongi didn't mind as trying to make Ace feel better was all he could ask for.

Ace said "Why is it that what I love the most my dreams are the cause of my family hating me? What's the problem in Dreaming to sing, why do I have to face such a difficult life because of music? I work for my dreams to come true but my parents don't approve of it. So I left Home, thinking they will accept me but even after all these months after living in my grandmothers house my parents still loathe me. What have I done wrong? My love and passion for music is hated by my father. He thinks it's cheap for a rich man's daughter to accomplish." She sobbed "Tell me Yoongi Do dreams have standards?"

Yoongi rubbed her back, he understood what she went through very well. But the most amusing thing was he shared a similar story to Ace.