Chapter 2

"Hey man!" Chul said. He spoke with more annoyance "What's with the hood ? Did daddy beat you again?" He laughed.

Within seconds he felt a strong pair of arms pressing his neck. He grasped for air but was slowly losing his conscious. He whispered "Yoongi, please... stop." The grip around his neck got tighter. He urged for Yoongi to stop. A crowd of teenagers gathered in the school hallway all staring at the fight. Yoongi clearly was winning but he barely had emotions.

Mrs Yoon came in the scene and yelled "Yoongi let go of Chul!" Yoongi threw Chul on the floor and turned around pulling his hood. He simply said coldly "He started it, i finished it." Mrs Yoon said "Min Yoongi your careless and rebel behaviour wont do any good for you. At the principals office. Now!"
Yoongi walked through the hallway. With girls drooling over him which he barely cared about. He hated them. He had thick jet black hair and a soft face which fooled everyone, at heart he was envious and cold. But it didn't bother him. His mum said that once he finds his true love he will find peace. He smiled at the memory and thought to himself. "True love? Nonsense."

"You have been given detention this week." The principal said. Yoongi nodded and without saying a word left the office.

As he walked through the hallway, he saw a girl staring quite far away. She stood next to her locker as she stared at Yoongi. Yoongi realised she wasn't looking at him for lust infact it was more like she was trying to recognise him. The girl looked at yoongi and then at the stack of books in her hand. They both stood there for a while.

The girl bit her bottom lip and shut the locker quickly and hurried outside the hallway. Yoongi stood there wondering who she was. He wasn't the one who remembered girls from school. But she was strange. He shrugged it off and walked towards detention.

************************************************

Ace stood outside Yoongi's house. She was sure it was him, the boy from school. She didn't know much about him since he was a senior. But he wasn't a good boy that's what she heard. She gently put her hair behind her ear. She looked at the book in her hand. She decided not to read ahead, it maybe was his personal book. She licked her lips and thought its better to return it.

She rang the doorbell of His house and waited patiently. She heard footsteps and rumbling on the door. The door opened, Yoongi was surprised to see her, he understood she was the girl from school. She nervously clenched the book in her hand and said "I'm Ace, uh.. i think this belongs to you." She stretched her arm and gave the book to yoongi.

Yoongi saw the book, it was his but where a
Did she find it, as she was about to turn around he grabbed her hand. She said "What are you doing?" He pulled her inside the house. He held her wrist and asked her "Where did you get it from?"
She stammered but yoongi continued "Are you a theif?" "Did you read what's inside?" He kept getting closer to her. She kept stammering. Her back touched the wall as yoongi stood only a couple of inches away from her. Yoongi said "See if you don't speak up ill call the police."