Pleasure with a Pirate (PWP)

Bonus chapter y'all!!!

Sorry for the wait and I hope this bonus chapter will make up for it as you wait for the last chapter. Thank you to all those who enjoyed this book and wholeheartedly supported it. It means a lot that you like what I do :3

Anyhow, here it is! Let's go!

Also, it's just really REALLY graphic sex in this chapter so...avert the virgins or something :)

Don't worry. You'll still understand the last chapter of the book even when you didn't read this one. This is just what happened between Jesse and Hanzo in the middle of that make out scene in the last chapter and the one after this.

You've been warned, loves. See you at the end of the sin. >:)

The bed beneath creaked shrilly with the shuffling of their weight, and there was a rustle of cloth as their bodies begged to be free of their confinements.

The first moan erupted from Hanzo's throat, and Jesse followed suit. The two men were being led by their desires, and it was cementing themselves down to reality to instead talk about a few issues that really mattered at the moment.

Instead they resorted to making out and letting things get too far. Making up for lost time, they tried to convince themselves through the haze of their carnality. Fingers scraped skin, teeth clicked against one another, and limbs tangled themselves and coveted the warmth of flesh. The two could hear the beating of their hearts raging in their ears, and their bodies pulsed in sync as sweat broke out. In a minute they were bare for the other's disposal, and McCree scanned the expanse of Hanzo's pale pinpricked skin as the merman heaved harshly, struggling to breathe as evident by the tight clenching of his eyes and fists.

"J-Jesse," Hanzo moaned. "Jesse, please. Stop teasing...I don't think I can last much longer."

The pirate threw his head back and roared a booming laugh before settling down with a few restrained chuckles and tears of amusement brimming his eyes. "I haven't even touched you yet, and you're tellin' me you're close?"

For emphasis Jesse kneaded his palm upon the taut meat of Hanzo's inner thigh, dangerously close if not directly beside his hardening cock. Hanzo shuddered a breath, his eyes rolling back, and Jesse's lips quirked up into a sadistic smirk. He continued his sweet torturous minstrations on the spot with a firm press of a circling thumb and fleeting touches of feathery fingertips, tracing away obscure patterns Hanzo couldn't understand. Jesse never thought in all his years that he had it in him to have the makings of "an aggravating tease" and an "insufferable fool" as Hanzo angrily referred to him --endearingly might I add-- just moments ago for that little stunt he pulled; testing the waters the pirate would say to justify himself. Whether the man's jest was real or false, Hanzo has yet to decide.

But then again Hanzo couldn't begin to comprehend anything in this muddled plight his head was put in. In response to the things Jesse decided to do to him, he could only hiss, groan, snarl, or moan his approval, which in turn only furthered McCree's pride and already bolstered confidence. He felt warm all over, and the former outlaw was more than determined to test both of their limits until they regretted it.

Shivers stung Hanzo's spine and he arched his back with a breathless gasp as he registered thick, rough fingers finally wrapping around his pulsing shaft. His sex was throbbing in sync with his heartbeat and even he could feel the wanton heat it emanated, which only intensified his lust for the pirate, thankfully touching him then.

Jesse stroked him after snapping out of the daze of how hot Hanzo was for him. The pump was slow and steady with the purpose of having Hanzo accustomed to the pace. McCree was certain that up until him, the merman had little experience with exploring his more intimate human parts with another human being. Sure, they've done this before back when The Huckleberry was still a ship...but the whole experience was rather rushed and quick every time he thought about it. It was more of a spur of the moment thing than anything else.