Jinyoung and Dawon (3)

Jinyoung and Dawon's encounter at the unused room started their friendship. They would always see each other in dance classes, but other than that, they also met each other in secret. Dawon shared her number with Jinyoung so that they could contact each other easily.
Everytime they had free time, they spent it with each other. They shared a lot of common interests. Genres of music, dance moves, dramas, movies, even cultural difference between Korea and other countries, they could talk about anything. Jinyoung respected Dawon for her strength, her bravery, and her persistence to follow her dream, even if it was hard. Dawon found comfort in Jinyoung's warm, kind, and gentle personality. So naturally, they fell for each other. One day, in a sunny day under a big tree, Dawon was looking at the clear sky when Jinyoung told her those words. "Moon Dawon, I like you. I think I fell for you a long time ago." Those words Jinyoung said to Dawon wasn't in a form of a question or a request. He just wanted to tell her. He didn't think that Dawon would respond to those words, but she did. "Me too, Oppa, I like you too." Upon hearing those words, Jinyoung was so happy that he thought his heart could explode. It was his first love and it wasn't one sided. He couldn't stop himself from hugging Dawon. Dawon was surprised but she quickly hugged him back. They stayed like that with a big smile on their faces for a while. They began their first relationship just like that.
Jinyoung was very happy about being in a relationship for the first time, it was almost distracting. He couldn't stop thinking about Dawon and he always wanted to talk to her. But maybe, this was not the right time for him. His debut was being planned at this time. He was one of the best trainee JYP had at that time and the talent department of their company also agreed that he was ready to debut.
Jinyoung was on his way to dancing lessons where he could meet Dawon, but was stopped by a staff from the talent department. "Jinyoung, come to JYP-sajangnim's office now", she said while signalling him to follow her. Jinyoung was so shocked to hear that. What would it be about? Could it be about him dating Dawon? He was so scared as he followed the staff to the JYP office.
In the office, he saw JYP's stern face looking at him and the talent department staff. JYP then signalled him to sit on the chair across his table. "Wait a little bit.", said JYP. Jinyoung just nodded quitely. A moment that felt like forever passed and he heard a knock on the door. Who is it? Could it be Dawon? Are they going to get scolded together? Or maybe... Jinyoung was about to think about the worst case scenario when the door opened and Im Jae Beom was behind it. Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief that it was not Dawon.
"Come here, Jaebeom.", JYP asked him to sit next to Jinyoung. "Okay, now that the both of you are here, let's start the discussion. We have a plan to debut you two as a duo."
Jinyoung went out of that room with Jaebeom after two hours of discussion. They looked at each other and hugged each other tightly. Finally. It was the moment they both were waiting for. Jinyoung was so happy, he couldn't wait to tell his mom, dad, sisters, and also Dawon. He then quickly ran to the dance practice room, only to find that it was empty. He was about to run outside when he realized... Debuting meant he had to follow the three year dating ban.