Forbidden

Synopsis:

<>BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN SERIES<>

The Night Fury and Lunar Eclipse packs haven't gotten along in centuries due to territory issues. Chloe Gillman is the sister of the Night Fury's new Alpha Eric Gillman, and they are both the children of the former Alpha and Luna.

On the night of Alpha Eric's ceremony, Chloe Gillman locks eyes with Alpha Dylan Salazar of the Lunar Eclipse pack. She tries to run from him, but unfortunately, Chloe and her friend Lilah get imprisoned by the Lunar Eclipse territory guards for accidentally wandering out of boundaries. This leads Chloe straight to Dylan where he recognizes her as his mate. Although they accept each other, their packs have been enemies for eons and the alpha blood inside them refuses to keep them away from their packs.

Chloe agrees to spend two weeks with Dylan, as her and Lilah pretend to be cousins of Alpha Dylan's, before they're released to return to the Night Fury pack. Torn between staying with her mate at the Lunar Eclipse pack and returning to her family at the Night Fury pack, Chloe battles with foreign feelings of love and pain.

However, Chloe is hiding a very large secret and must tread carefully around Dylan to protect herself and the Night Fury Pack. Also, danger is advancing towards the werewolves as outsiders try to interfere.

Chloe only has two weeks to make a decision, all while protecting herself, her secret, and her loved ones. How can she possibly choose between destiny and blood?

(This is a more lengthy description of the synopsis as the one listed on the cover is shorter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a year ago, I deleted this story off of Wattpad because it was on hiatus. I still haven't had the inspiration to write this in a while but I thought I'd put it back up. It has NOT been edited and there will be some grammar and punctuation mistakes but I do hope you enjoy! :)