Chapter 4

Chapter Four

(Dylan's POV)

I bury my face in her neck and breathe in her, captivating and addicting scent. Sparks and desire spring throughout my whole body with just the brush of skin and I honestly am barely retraining my wolf.

Suddenly, she pushes me away from her. I furrow my brows in hurt and confusion as my wolf whimpers.

"Get out," I snap at the two men who were latching onto my beautiful mate. I don't ever want any man to touch her but me.

The two men hastily bow before closing my office door firmly behind them.

"Why," I ask, my voice sounding broken as I take in her slim frame. My eyes darken in lust as I notice the small tank top clinging to her chest and torso while the shorts hug her ass.

I grit my teeth and clench my fists at my sides to restrain myself. Not here, not in my office.

"You obviously know what pack I'm from," she snaps as her flashing blue eyes glare at me with anger. I can't help but notice how sexy she looks when she mad.

"Yes," I say hesitantly, "I do."

She throws her hands in the air, exasperated, "You know that we both come from enemy packs right?"

I smirk at her, "Yes babe, I'm well aware."

She points a finger at me as she narrows her eyes, "Don't call me that!"

"What's the matter babe," I tease, "Does the name affect you?"

I notice her gulp audibly and avert her gaze, "Of course not."

"So you're telling me," I pause to stride towards her when she's not looking, my eyes ever leaving her perfect face, "that you don't feel a strong attraction between us when I do this . . ?" I gently run my fingers over her arm as I bite back a growl at how soft and plush her skin is.

"No," she chokes, her fists clenching and unclenching at her sides to retrain herself. Not able to restrain myself, I gently bring her quivering palm up to my mouth. I run my fingers over her baby butt smooth skin as my gaze darkens. I gently run my lips over her knuckles as she shudders visibly. Finally, she gives into her wolf and yanks herself towards me, her arms wrapped around my neck. When her nose brushes where my neck meets my shoulder, I growl lowly and clutch onto her tightly.

Shut up you asshole, I snap at my wolf, Does it look like she's ready for us to take her on my desk yet?

My wolf grumbles, having no comeback as I breathe in the scent of her hair.

When she begins to push me away again, I'm prepared this time. I hoist her up bridal style and gaze into her surprised, mesmerizing blue eyes with amusement. Her full, luscious looking lips part and my jaw ticks, wanting to slam my mouth against hers at this moment.

What did I tell you, I growl at my wolf lowly.

She's so intoxicating, my wolf purrs, I just want one taste.

Well one taste will lead to many things, I inform him harshly.

When did you become such a gentleman, my wolf grumbles as I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"I think we should get you out of those clothes," I whisper in her ear, my lips brushing her blonde wavy hair as I notice the shudder that travels through her small frame.