{10}

Haven hadn't thought about her father in years. The only thing she knew was that her mother had met him when he was teaching her Sister how to use magic.

Her mother was jealous of all the attention her sister was receiving that her she  started to become manipulative. To keep them away. She ended up loosing them both in the end.

That was all Haven could get out of her mother before she started to cry or scream at her to do some more work.

Now Harry comes out of nowhere and says that he knows something about her father.

"What about my father?"Haven asked furrowing her eyebrows forward in confusion.

Harry gave Haven a calm and serious look making Haven shiver a bit. She has never in her life saw Harry be serious. He was always joking around or laughing like he was mad hatters son.

"I've known who he was for a while now and I didn't tell because I thought it could come in handy." Harry said not looking at her as he continued.

"I had feelings about who your father was when we were little. You always had this aura around you. A very powerful aura that told me that you had something strong running through your veins. And it wasn't from you mom."

"Then i figured we could use someone like you to help us get off the stupid isle. That's why I got tricked you into the sword fight. I knew I would win so I get on my side."

Havens breath hitched. She knew what was coming.

"The only reason why you even bothered with me was just to get me in your side wasn't it?"Haven said looking up at him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't care about anybodys feeling at the time. Then you and along and made me all mushy"Harry told her.

She felt pain in her chest when she thought back to the times where they fooled around.  Times where she felt happy and not someone who had to be cold and hide their feelings all the time.
Those were times where he was just playing her.

"Please just tell me the rest"Haven said quietly looking down making her hair fall over her face.

His dark eyes glanced at her as if he was trying to figure out if he should.

"When I saw what your blood did to that rose I knew there was only one person on the isle who is powerful enough to actually do small amounts of magic on the isle. So I k-" That was all she needed to hear before she stormed out of the garden.

Her eyes watered slightly while she ran back to her room. She slammed the door and just stood there stunned.

She didn't know what to do now.

She knew that Harry was going to say that the only reason that he kissed her was to get her on their side. It may be a stupid reason but he was driven by desperation.

Desperation to get of the stupid isle.

Haven pulled her now waist length red hair into a high pony tail and wiped away her tears.

A loud knock came to her door making her jump slightly.

"Are you okay Haven?" It was Gil.

"Did you know?"she asked sliding down the wooden door.

"Know what?" Gil asked.

"That  he was my father?"Haven asked.

There was a small pause before Gil spoke 

"N-no" his voice was higher telling her that he was lying.

  She told him to go away before she collapsed on the bed and screamed into a pillow.

She wanted to go back to the isle and confront her mother about who her father is. But in order to do that she would have to tell Mal and Evie about who her father is. And if she does that Mal will tell Ben and then Bens parents will find out and the she will be locked always.

She started to feel angry which made her face turn almost as red as her hair.

She felt her eyes turn and red and Suddenly she smelt smoke enter her lungs making her cough and shake her out her trance.

She looked around to see what the source of the smoke was and found out it was in if her books.

She threw it on the ground and stomped on it till it was out.

  Her hand were tingling and she looked down to see that her hands were glowing. Now that there was nothing holding her magic back. She was loosing control of it.

She crawled into bed and closed her eyes tightly. hoping that she would go to sleep and dream of something that would keep her away from reality.

////

The next day she completely closed herself off from Harry and Gil who tried to talk to her.

Mal and Carlos kept asking her about what was going on between them but she would quickly change the subject.

"Haven please"Harry almost begged,but of course he didn't because of his pride.

"Leave me alone" she said coldly. She didn't wasn't to talk to him right now.

"Haven"he said grabbing her arm.
"NO" she yelled pushing him. In second he was thrown across the yard by an invisible force making Haven stumble back in shock. Her hands were once again glowing and she knew that she was starting to get out of control.

She needed the one person who knew how to deal with this type of magic. She needed Bens help for her to get him.

Her father, Rumpelstiltskin.

Yayyyyfinally got that done!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote and if you see any mistakes please tell me!!!

Words:968