{22}

Haven

"Wait, so Harry and Gil don't remember anything after we took the wand from Uma?"Mal asked flabbergasted.

Haven nodded her head. Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie we're currently in her room. They just finished selecting the kids that they were going to bring to Auradon.

"True loves kiss?"
Mal asked but Haven shook her head.

"It's old magic but Harry won't even let me touch him. I guess I will never know if true loves kiss actually works" Haven said sadly. She folded her hands on her knees and looked down at her lap.

They all looked at her sadly but understood why she needed to stay.

"Oh my look at the time" Mal gasped looking at her watch.

"I got to go!" Mal said giving Haven a guilty look.

All the VK's left going down to the limo but Carlos lingered back.

"I'll promise to visit!" He said hugging her.

"You better!" Haven laughed. Her and Carlos managed to get closer over the past two months and it made her sad that she had to stay on the isle. She could talk to him on an everyday bases.

"Bye Haven!" Carlos grinned.

"Bye!"

///

"What were they doing here?" Harry's disgusted voice came from behind Haven. Haven rolled her eyes at him and and continued to paint the roses.

"They are my friends Harry" Haven scoffed.

"Since when?" Harry asked offended as he crouched down near Haven.

"Since forever"

It was Harry's turn to role his eyes.

"They've abandoned you and you were so easy to crawl right back to them" Harry said in disbelief. He shook his head in disappointment.

"Harry get over it" Haven snapped looking at him. She was frustrated that he couldn't remember the time he had spent in Auradon. He couldn't remember forgiving the VK's and he can't remember being friends with them.

Harry was so close that Haven could almost feel his arm touching her back. She turned her head to face him and found her face only a few inches away from his.

She automatically felt herself leaning in closer towards him.

Harry's eyes widened and instantly moved away.

"What are you doing?" He asked wide eyed.

Havens felt the blood rush up to her cheeks. Her eyes teared up and she looked away and packed away the paint angrily.

"N-nothing" She stuttered scurrying to her feet.

"Haven?" Harry called out but she was too quick. She was already in the house.

Haven passed her moms room only to see that she wasn't there.

"Mom?" She called out. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

She wondered around the house looking for her mom but she couldn't find her.

She opened the door to the sunroom. Even though they don't get much sun.

Once she opened it two voices reached her ears.

It was Captain Hook and her mom.

She leaned forward trying to pick out what they were saying. But she couldn't pick out a single word.

She leaned even more further towards the door only to knock a picture of the wall.

The hushed talking stopped and footsteps approached her. Haven held in a gasp and sprinted away from the sunroom.

Haven was quick to make her way to Harry's ship.

"Harry?" She called.

"Yes?" Harry smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Why is your dad at my house talking to my mom?" Haven asked.

Harry looked at Haven in confusion.

"I don't know" Harry said.

"I thought you were hooks right hand man. I thought he told you everything" Haven taunted.

Harry glared at her. He grabbed his hat off the hook and put it on his head firmly. His lips furrowed in a scowl.

"I'll figure out for you!" He growled in annoyance before storming away.

Haven was about to leave but Captain Hook suddenly calling out her name stopped her.

She looked up and saw that he was just getting on the Jolly Roger which made her shoulders relax. Knowing that she wasn't caught.

"What a pleasure" he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Hook asked stepping towards the red head!

"Seeing Harry" She said quickly. Hook narrowed his eyes in suspicion. His lips
Parted as if he was about to say something but Haven didn't let that happen.

"Bye" She said loudly Haven waved at him and scurried away as fast she could.

Haven had taken the long way home. Instead of going through the heart of the isle she wandered around the coast. It gave her an extra half hour to have to herself before she stood before the stairs that lead to the house.

Once she got back to her house her mom was sitting in a large chair by the fire.

"Mom?" Haven asked.

Her mom glanced at her daughter than returned her gaze to the fire. Her mom seemed to be in a daze. A look that Harry and Gil were wearing the day they lost their memory.

The question about her dad has always been in the back of her mind. About who he was or where he was. But he was always unknown to her.

She never asked the questions about her dad because her mom would get mad at her. But now that she knew who he was she felt like she had the right to ask her mother questions about her dad.

"Mom how did you meet dad?" She asked carefully. She didn't know how her mom would react to her asking her.

"He was my mentor he was teaching me control" she said vaguely. She took a sip of the golden cup of wine and continued to stare into the fire.

"What do you mean your mentor? you had powers?" Haven was shocked. She had always though that her magic came from her dad and her dad only.

Her mom looked at her surprised that Haven pieced it together.

"Haven I don't want to talk to you anymore. Go away" she harshly snapped.

"Bu-"

"GO" Her mom yelled.

Haven angrily clenched her fists and walked away from the living room.

She stormed up to her room and slammed the door
In anger.

Her room had red wallpaper filled with pink hearts and a red carpet and gold and red bed. She sighed in anger and slid under the covers her bed.

She hadn't been getting much sleep recently and she was exhausted. But her mind was running so fast that her body couldn't relax and sleep.

A loud knock made her open the door to reveal Gil and Harry. She wondered hi they managed to get in because her mom would never let her have boys in the house.

"I was just at your ship" Haven put her hand on her her forehead feeling overwhelmed. She feels like she's had been all over the place. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

"We need to go" Harry didn't give her any time to process what he was saying. He already had grabbed ahold of her wrist and started run with her in hold taking her to hades knows where.