{17}

Haven{17}

A few days had passed and Haven was nowhere in sight. The only people who have seemed to notice that Haven was gone was Gil, Harry, and Peeta.

Harry sat on the end of his bed, with his head in his hands. He couldn't help but feel like everything was his fault. He shouldn't have said anything to Haven. The only reason why he told her about her father, was because he wanted to have an honest relationship. Something that he has never had before. If he had known that, that was what was going to happen he would have kept his mouth shut. He made everything a hundred times worse for Haven.

"It's okay Harry," Gill said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. He had been trying to cheer Harry up all day. But not even a million golden coins and thousands of jewels could cheer him up.

After a few more hours Gil started to get tired and decided to go to his own room and sleep. Giving Harry some space, which was something he needed.

Gil missed Haven almost as much as Harry. She was always kind to him (sometimes) on the isle. She was different then the rest of them, he did enjoy the evil playing more then the rest of them but if just by looking in Havens eyes Gil could tell that she wasn't happy.

Peeta once again walked into Harry's room but instead of a smile he always wore he had a frown on his face.

"What do you want?"Harry growled. Peeta has been getting on his nerves. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Peeta. He never was.

"I know where Haven is," Peeta said. The minute those words came out of his mouth Harry's mood went from upset to overjoyed Real quick.

"Where is she?" Harry asked Eagerly waiting for Peeta to answer.

"In Neverland."

/////

"Peter let me out, please" Haven pleaded. Peter was sitting in a chair in front of her cage staring at her. Something that Peeta and he seemed to have in common.

Peter wasn't anything like kids are told. He is told as a kid who never wanted to grow up and always play with the lost boy. While picking on the evil Captain Hook and flying around with his shadow. He was told as a kind joyful person.

In some ways they were right. He doesn't want to grow up and he does play with the lost boys. But the games he plays are very dangerous and evil. He picks on the not so Evil Captain Hook. As well as flying around with his shadow making plans on how he will get the heart of the truest believer. He isn't kind he is evil, he isn't the hero of the story he is the villain.

"Why would I do that?" He asked. She had tried everything she could think of to get out of the cage. She had tried to use her magic, she tried punching the wood and she tried breaking the wood. But nothing worked.

"Because I know Peeta," She said. It was the first thing that popped into her head. But by the look on Peters face she had said the right thing.

Peter and Peeta use to be really close. Attached at the hip. But then their father abandoned them on Neverland.

Peeta was never really close to their father. But that didn't mean that he wasn't hurt. Peter was hurt more than Peeta. At the beginning of their time on Neverland, they just played around with each other. The loved each other, they never fought and they always looked after each other. Even though they were twins Peter always felt responsible for what happened to Peeta. But then Eventually Peter figure out about the shadow and started to use the shadow for dark reasons. Everything changed. He discovered the skull island and then he found out that both of their lives were on a time limit. If they didn't find the heart of the truest believer then their lives would become immortal.

Peeta didn't care about his life coming to an end because that's something that almost everyone has to accept. But not Peter, the news drove him to the dark side.

Peeta started to notice this and then he left. He couldn't handle being in the same place with someone who will turn out to be just like their father. Their father was a coward and an evil driven man. A path that Peter went down.

"How do you know him?" Peter asked.

"We met at a school that I am a student at," she said. She could see the conflict behind his eyes.

"Just because you know my so-called brother doesn't mean that I'm going to set you free," Peter stated which made Haven scream with anger.

Peter ignored her screams and walked into the woods leaving the girl alone to her own thoughts.

///

"Okay, so all we have to do is say I believe and my brother's shadows will come and get us" Peeta explained opening the large window In Harry's room.

Harry was nervous to say the words. But if it got Haven back then he was up for it.

The moon was high up in the sky and was surrounded by millions of glowing stars.

"Okay say the words"Peeta commanded Harry.

Peeta was now dressed in the outfit that he was wearing while he was still in Neverland. It was green pants with an old brown top that tied up by the neck. He had his camouflage cloak that covered his face.

"Why do I have to do it?" He whined.

"Because I may look like a kid but I'm a few hundred years old. Also, the shadow would recognize me. Also second of all this is for Haven, you shouldn't be complaining we are trying to save Haven. If you really loved her you wouldn't hesitate" Harry clenched his fist in annoyance. But he pushed that feeling aside.

" You're right" He needed to find Haven. He looked at an annoyed Peeta and then looked back up at the moon.

He walked up to the window and spat out " I believe."

A few minutes passed and nothing happened.

"You have to say it like you believed it" Peeta huffed.

"Okay," Harry Dug deep into his brain and said the words once more.

"I believe," he said it liked he believed it and it worked.