{13}

Haven [13]

Short I know but oh well enjoy.

His high penetrating voice made Haven take a step away from the jail cell. 

The man had long skinny arms that could reach for miles. His skin was like gold scales that shimmered from the torch on the wall. And his hair was a golden blond that was dirty from the dust.

Rumplestiltskin slowly stretches out his hand making them crack loudly.

He reaches his hand out and runs his hands through Havens soft red hair.

  His hand brushes up against Havens cheek making her shiver in disgust. His hand was rough and wet from the humidity.

"Just like your mother" He giggled. He gave Haven a large smile,showing his sharp yellow teeth.

  Haven took a deep breath and wiped her clammy hands against her dress.

"I need your help."The words were like  poison coming out of her mouth.  It felt weird to say something like that to someone. It was always someone asking her for help not the other way around.

  Her father pressed his face against the jail bars as hard as he could. Haven could see his golden eyes search her red ones. She could see that he was wearing a dark leather top along with pants that had silver buttons and designs.

She couldn't believe that this man was her father. This would be the last man she could imagine her mother being with. He was evil and a very dominating person from what Haven could tell from the stories. And her mother hated to be told what to do,especially by a man.

"You're here about your magic" Rumpelstiltskin drawled, tilting his head making his blond hair fall over his eyes.

"The magic that's eating you up. The magic that's consuming you until you will be no more" he whispered. His eyes screamed crazy as he gripped Havens shoulder.

Haven could feel her heart banging against his rib cage as he did  this. Harry was quick to grab Rumples hand to make him let Havens shoulder go.

"Don't touch her"Harry sneered making Rumple out his hands up in surrender.

  There was silence before her father broke it by laughing.

He wrapped his other long hand around the sharp bar and leaned even farther towards Haven.

"I'm sorry dearie  but I just can't help you." Rumpelstiltskin said before turning away from Haven and Harry and curling up in the corner once again.

"Please I'll do anything" Haven pleaded. She didn't care what the consequence would be. She was  desperate.

"Anything?" He asked. She looked at Harry who gave her a look. The look was telling her not to do anything. But she ignored the look and nodded her head.

"Yes,anything" she confirmed.

"You should know dearie,that magic always comes with a price" he said smiling.

Rumpelstiltskin jumps up and looks at Haven.

"How about a deal, dearie"

/////

"I can't believe you just did that" Harry said looking at Haven with wide eyes.

"I did what I had to do" Haven said stiffly. The moon was up now and nobody was in sight. Haven pulled her red hair up into a braid and pulled a jacket she had on earlier off. It was to hot outside even though the sun was down.

"Stop being selfish"Harry yelled. He grabbed her shoulder to make her stop walking and turned her so she was facing him.

"I'm not being selfish Harry" Haven spat pushing him away from her. She could feel her blood boiling with anger.

"I'm trying to protect everyone" she told him.
"Protect you"

"Well making a stupid deal with devil is totally going to protect us" Harry said sarcastically.

Havens eyes started to turn red and she used her magic to push Harry away from her.

Harry groans in pain when his body hits the ground.
The wind was knocked out of him making him cough.

It took a few seconds for Haven to register what she just did.

She brought her hands up to her mouth when she saw Harry struggle to get up. She caused one of the people she holds dear to her heart pain.

"Harry I'm so sorry"
Harry finally got up from the ground and glares at her.

"And you said that you were trying to protect me" And with that he limped away from her. Back to his room.

One of the reasons why Haven was trying to get help from her father was so she can control her magic. And stop these outbursts that hurt people.

/////.

That night Haven couldn't get to sleep. Every time she closed her eyes the image of Harry hurt would flash through her mind 

  She knew that she was being dramatic. But it was something she had no control over. Like a girl with mood swings.

  Haven day by her window and watched the sun slowly rise and light up the darkened sky.

  Haven had a map of the whole layout of the school ands started to make her plan. To break Rumplestiltskin out of jail.

I