{25}

"Ben" Haven yelled out desperately trying to find him

"Haha this way!" Dude cheered leading them through the hallways.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere" Mal said. Her cheeks were all red from the stress she was feeling about finding Ben.

"Or turned to stone" Celia said which caused Evie to quickly cover her mouth. As a way of telling her to be quite.

"I got his scent" Dude exclaimed making them all follow him to the ballroom.

"Umm guys" Haven said getting their attention. She pointed to the claw marks on the wall.

"What's that?" She asked. Carlos looked at it the jagged scratched and than glanced back at Mal.

"Any Chance this was already there?" Carlos asked pointing at the scratches.

Mal sighed and looked away from it.

"Guess that's a no" Haven concluded.

"And follow me!" Dude said breaking the silence.

They open the doors to the ballroom and quickly looked around.

"Stay here okay!" Evie told Celia.

Harry went over to one of the knights that were on display and touched the blade of the sword.

"I can feel you looking" Harry said without even glancing at Jay.

"Good"

"Jay" Haven said in a warning tone which cause him to back away from Harry.

Haven walked alongside Harry when Harry and her noticed one of the knights moved.

"I believe we are being challenged" Harry said trying to bring attention to what was happening. But Mal and Uma ignored him. They continued to argue.

Than the knight moved again.

"Girls" he yelled which had finally grabbed everyone attention.

"We have a situation here!" Haven said to them.

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" Audrey said through the knight by using magic.

Watch your back, watch your back

We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

This could get a little sticky

How to win this battle could be tricky

But I know the best way
Fall back let me lead, you hold the line