{11}

Haven had locked herself in her room as she tried to figure out where her father was.

Rumpelstiltskin was powerful,he had interfered in everyone's story.

When they had placed him on the isle nobody thought that he was powerful enough to be able to do magic. So the moved him into a prison that blocked him from using his magic completely.

  Haven was wearing a her signature outfit, and outfit that she hadn't put on in a few weeks. She had missed it so much,it really showed people who she is.

  She had the room redecorated to her taste because she didn't like pink much. Even though her mom did.

  The walls were half black and half red with white hearts. Her bed had a thick red blanket on her bed and black heart pillows and a red hearts shoes rug on her hardwood floor.

  She didn't have a roommate because when they tried to give her a roommate she would kick them out.

A small knock came to her door making Haven snap out of her trance.

"Haven open up" Te soft voice of Mal came making her sigh.

"Leave me alone"Haven called out out as she grabbed another
Book that she believed that could tell her more information on her father.

"Haven what's going on?"Mal asked.

"Nothing"Haven told her.

She heard Mal try and open the door but it was locked. Mal mumbles something that Haven couldn't hear and then the door flew opened.

"I still remember some things from my mothers book"Mal said looking down at Haven who was sitting on the floor.

"Come on tell me what's wrong" Mal said closing her door and opening her curtains making the light fill up the room.

Haven immediately covered her eyes to keep the light away from hurting her eyes.

"It's nothing "Haven said returning to her book.

"Oh really"Mal said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"You couldn't stop talking about how excited you were about Harry coming. And now that he is here you are ignoring him like he's a dragon."Mal said sitting next to Haven.

Mal looked down at the page that Haven was reading making Mals purple braid fall over her shoulder.

"Why are you looking at Rumpelstiltskin?" Mal asked squinting her eyes in confusion.

Every kid on the isle knew about the man. They always knew him as the best Villian. He was told as bedtime stories to help the kids sleep. While for Auradon his stories were told to scare the children from doing bad things.

"I need to know where he is"Haven said. She slammed the hook shut and grabbed a red buckle and pulled her air in a high pony tail.

"Why?"Mal said quickly following her out of her room.

"He can help me" She made a sharp turn and went to the library. She started to get frustrated that Mal was following her.

"Haven what is going on"Mal nearly yelled making surroundings people shush her.

"I have magic okay and it's getting out of control"Haven said grabbing a book off of the highest shelf.

"I can help you"Mal said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No you can't, it's a different kind of magic. A kind that only he can help me with"Haven said. She got the book checked out by the librarian and quickly ran out loosing Mal.

/////

Haven sat down by a tree closed her eyes. She just wanted to be happy. 

The sunlight suddenly disappeared and the sound of the grass moving reaches her ears. Someone was there.

She felt the person sit down next to her and then she instantly knew who it was.

"Leave me alone" Haven said not opening her eyes.

"no, Haven I'm not going to let you do through this alone"Harry said bringing his hand up to her chin making her open her eyes.

Harry slowly leaned in and kissed her slowly making her melt. She forgot how much she kissed him but then she remembered that she is suppose to be ignoring him and quickly pushed him away.

She stood up all flustered and quickly grabbed her book and started to walk away. But she paused when she heard Harry yell out to her.

"I know how you can find him!"

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

WORDS:733