{12}

Haven quickly walks to her room and slams the door.

The doors were thick enough to block Harry's voice out.

She didn't want to believe him. Pirates always lie.

Haven felt pain shoot up her arm making her yelp out. She glances down at her arm and saw it shimmering.

Her hand was like glass and it was glowing.

Her magic was growing and if she didn't figure out how to control it,it will consume her.

  She squeezed her eyes shut and started to think of happy thoughts. When the pain went away she slowly opened her eyes and sighed in relief when she saw everything was back to normal.

She heard a knock come from the door making her bang her head against the door.
"Go away Harry" She yells.
She heard a muffled answer come from the other side of the door. But it wasn't Harry.

She opened the door to see Peeta.
She opened the door wider to let him in before quickly shutting her door.

"Hey are you okay?"He asked sitting down on her bed.

Peeta and her has gotten really close. Him and his brother (the Famous Peter Pan) had been on Neverland for years.

  But Peeta got tired of the whole never growing up thing and left Neverland after him and his twin brother got in a fight.

"No. I just wish Harry would leave me alone" Haven growled.

Peeta grabbed a pillow and threw it at Haven.

"What was that for?" She glared.
"I was hoping it would knock some sense into you.Harry is trying his best. He really regrets what he did" Peeta told her.

  Every time he sees Harry in the hallways Peeta could see how miserable he is.

His hair is messy his eyes are swollen and has dark bags. He walks slowly as if a ton of bricks have been placed on his shoulders.
Peeta can tell that Harry misses her.

"Uhhh"Haven complained. "I hate it when you are right" She whined grabbing the pillow he threw at her and throwing it back. Hitting him square in the jaw.

"Hey" he yelled but she was already running out the door.

///

Haven made her was to the garden with a can of red paint. The roses were white and Auradon has no red flowers because apparently it is a sign of violence.

Haven takes out a medicine sized brush and dipped it in the The paint and started to paint the roses.

Hours has past and Haven haven't even got half of the Garden done. The garden was so big. But she didn't mind,it was nice to get away from the loud chatter of the Auradon kids.

"Haven"

  Haven clenched her jaw at the sound of Harry's voice. She slowly turned around to face him and glared.

Harry was wearing his signature outfit with his old beaten up hat and sharp hook. He had dark bags under his eyes telling Haven that he hasn't slept in a while.

"Why would I Believe you?" Haven sneered crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please, Let me prove to l you that I can be trusted." Haven could see his pleading eyes search hers for any kind of answer.

"Fine"Haven sighed. She was mad at herself for giving in. But she needed to find her father.

"But we are not pulling a Mal"Haven said to a smiling Harry. She didn't want to run away to the isle like Mal did.

"No,we won't even have to leave Auradons ground. He is here" Harry said grinning.

////////

The rock walls of the tunnel were wet and the torches barley illuminated the path.Haven had no clue how Harry was able to see where he was going.

You could hear the high pitch laughter echo throughout the walls making Haven shiver.

  The came to a stop at a cell that has spikes for jail bars. Inside the jail cell was a a man curled up in the corner.

His long blond hair covered his face. His skin was scaly like a snake and it shimmered against the small light coming from the torches. He was wearing black leather top and pants that was torn and dirty.

His head slowly lifts and his gold eyes  connect with Havens. His small mouth slowly forms a smile and he tilts his head.

He lunged forward and slams against the bars making Haven Jump back in surprise.
"Hello Dearie"