the night we met au

this is gonna be a college!timmy imagine.
so basically he isn't famous and they both attend a university.
ok on with the story

         Loud music and the smell of alcohol filled my senses. Feeling as if I could barely breathe due to all of the warm bodies around me, I walked out of the house. The cool air hitting me I shook my head questioning why I ever let my friends drag me here. Frat parties are the place to be on a Saturday night for a lot of people but I've never been one of them.
         I sat down and just listened to the muffled music while staring at the road and contemplating leaving. I couldn't leave my friends though, I'm the designated driver because I'm the only one who doesn't get totally wasted. I'm deep in thought when I hear a loud sigh next to me. I turn my head to see a boy walking out of the door. He was tall and quite skinny. His dark brown curls covering his eyes as he stared down at his phone screen.
"Enjoying the party?" I remark at him after his quite exaggerated sigh.
"Yeah, can you tell?" He chuckles not looking up at me.
"I'm Y/N" I say looking at him and he finally looks up.
"I'm Timothee, why'd you ditch" He questions me.
"Not a big partier, needed to take a breath" I tell him and he nods.
"Why are you here then? Wouldn't you rather be somewhere else." He takes a seat next to me and staring out at the road.
"I'd love to leave but I'm kinda the designated driver, don't need my friends doing anything hasty" I chuckle.
"How about we get out of here, I can find them a ride. You seem cool and this party is lame anyways." He asks me.
"I don't kno-"
"It'll be fun, I promise." He interrupts and I nod.
"Sure, but how do I know you aren't an axe murderer?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
"I can assure you I'm not an axe murderer." He laughs.
"Okay, where are we going then?" I say getting up and he follows.
"We'll figure it out" he walks ahead and I follow him to what I assume is his car.
               After about 15 minutes of driving we pull up to a park. He hops out and runs to the other side to open the door for me. I thank him quickly and he takes my hand dragging me to the swing set.
"When you offered to go somewhere , I didn't think you meant to a children's park." I giggle and he sits down on the swing.
"Thought it would be nice, it's quiet and you can see a good view of the city from here." He says while I take a seat on the swing next to him.
"I used to love the swings when I was little. I would get super high then jump off and try to land" I laugh and he gives me a shocked look.
"You jumped off? I took for more of a scaredy cat" he remarks and I scoff.
"I'm offended." I pretend to be hurt and grab my heart.
"I bet I could jump from higher than you" he smirks and I start pumping my legs giving him a dirty look.
"Bet." I laugh and he starts pumping his.
After about 3 minutes we are both quite high up and I'm waiting for him to jump.
"I'm ready anytime, I'm waiting for you to accept your defeat" he says to me.
"I'm not letting you beat me." I remark at him and he shakes his head.
"What is that supposed to mean" he pretends to be offended and I just laugh.
I start twisting my body so that I'm going crooked and towards him.
"Y/N!" He yells and I laugh.
I'm heading towards him and he gives me a dirty look. I stick my foot out and knock his swing. He falls out and hits the grass. I laugh and jump down.
"Guess who's the winner? Me, of course!" I boast and he shakes his head.
"You are a cheater!" He kicks my legs so that I fall on the ground next to him. I laugh and hit him on the shoulder.
"You're a sore loser. I did what I needed to do!" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.
I look at him and he stares back.
"How about we do this again some other time" he asks
"A swinging contest? I'm sorry but you will loose again." I reply and he shakes his head.
"No, like hang out. Maybe like a date?" He says while looking me in the eyes.
"I'd like that" I nod and just look at him.
We sit there looking at eachother for a while. I'm taking in everything about him. He's absolutely beautiful. I can't believe that a Saturday night party turned into the night I met him.
"REMATCH"

~
sorry if this is bad, I was with my family and wanted to write something.
send in requests if you want anything specific
-Bay