truth or dare

the link above is my new Timmy edit, kinda #proud of it lmao so I thought I would share.

also I might do a little about me at the end if I feel like it haha 

——

       Timothee and I had been friends for the longest time. We had met in our freshman year of high school and talked ever since. Now that we were finally out of high school and older,  we lived together and spent a good amount of time together. Tonight was one our weekly game nights with some of our friends. 

(a/n- not really feeling typing y/bf/n so um, you all have a new best friend named Everest (my fave name and also not all that common so hopefully its not ur name lolz)

"Y/n!" I turn to see Everest walking in our house. Getting up from the couch, I walk over and greet her with a hug. 

"How was the vacation?" I question 

"Amazing, buts is great to back" she said and I smiled.

"Its great to have you back." I say and I hear Timothee coming down stairs.

"Everest! How have you been?" I watch as he hugs her and I feel a pang in my chest.

Walking away as they talk, I go to grab a glass of water. Taking a deep breath and calming myself down, I hear the door open. Walking over to see it, I watch as Armie walks.

"Armie" I smile and he smiles back 

"Y/n looking gorgeous as ever" I blush and walk up to hug him.

"Stop you are making me blush" I say jokingly and he laughs. 

"Timothee! Hows life? How are you dealing with Y/n over here?" He asks and I slap his shoulder.

"Day by day, my friend. She's a pain" Timothee jokes and I scoff and give him a dirty look as he laughs at my expression. 

"Anyways, what is our game for tonight?" Everest questions and I shrug and so do the boys.

"Come on Y/n, lets go find one." She says and drags me upstairs.

         After spending about 5 minutes looking at all of our games Everest finally speaks up 

"So you and Timothee? Any new advancements in your romance" I shake my head and laugh.

"Friends; just friends." I say sternly and she just gives me a look.

"Y/n you've liked him since junior year. Don't even try that." 

She was right. I wouldn't admit that though      

"Thats besides the point" I mumble and pick up monopoly and give her a questioning look.

"Heck no, Armie always wins that game" I nod and she groans.

"I think we are out of luck" She says.

"Truth or dare?" I ask and she shrugs nodding her head.

-------

After about 30 minutes of sitting around drinking, its safe to say we were drunk enough to play 'truth or dare'

"Okay Everest you start" Armie says