birth

there's legit no pics of Timmy with a child so ya girl attempted to make one with photoshop lmaooo
-
          It had been the hardest 9 months of my life. The only keeping me going was Timothée. As we sat watching TV I couldn't help but feel off. Getting up, I planned to go get a drink. But that's when it all happened. I could feel my water break and my eyes went wide.
"Timmy, I think it's time" I say as my voice shakes.
"Are you serious?" He asks me surprised and I nod. He quickly gets up from the couch and runs to grab our emergency bag. We had been planning for this, but it didn't make it any less scary. As he rushed around the house getting things, I stayed put. My heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute. "Baby, come on, get some new pants on and go." He says coming next to me. He has some sweatpants in his hand. I watch as he pulls down my current pair and I step out. Putting the new ones on me and pulling them up his gaze meets my face.
"We are gonna be just fine, lets go." He takes my face in his hand comfortingly. I nod and follow him to the car.
         The drive there wasn't bad. I was beginning to have contractions. I think Timmy was more nervous than I was. As soon as we parked he ran over to my side of the car and help me out. I could was having a hard time walking, I basically was waddling. Timmy scoops my body up into his arms. I look at him shocked and he just smiles. He carries me into the hospital and yells to get someone.
"Hey! My wife is about to have a baby!" Everyone quickly rushes towards me. Setting me in a wheelchair they roll me into a room. Timmy stays close by my side.
*a while later bc birthing takes forever*
       My contractions had become more intense and I was in a lot of pain.
"Baby you are doing great" Timmy whispers holding my hand and running his fingers through my hair. I had tears slipping out of my eyes.
"You are dilated enough, I think it's time" my midwife tells me and I nod.  And Timmy holds my hand a little tighter. I'm instructed to push and I do so. The pain is so intense that I'm squeezing Timmy for dear life. I can tell he didn't enjoy it to much but he didn't say anything. Tears were rushing down my face.
"Okay a little bit harder Y/N" she says and I give it my all.
I hear cries and my heart is beating faster than ever. I look over to see Timmy crying. I give him a supporting look and he smiles down at me. I push one last time and I hear the baby crying. The nurse sets it on my chest and I'm sobbing. I look down and see the most beautiful child I've ever seen. My heart is filled with love. I look at Timmy as he hovered over me.
"I love you, you did amazing." He whispers and wipes a tear.
"I love you too" I tell him and watch as he admires the baby.
"It's a girl" he says staring intently. I nod and smile.
"I'm gonna be the best dad ever." He whispers and grabs the baby's hand. I reach up and run a hand through I his hair. His eyes meet with mine and I pull him into a kiss. It was short lived but it was enough. I pulled away smiling and watched as the nurses took our baby to do some testing. Timmy sits back down in the chair next to my bed and runs his fingers through my hair comfortingly. I ease into his touch.
"Go to sleep babe, I'm gonna be right here" He whispers and I quickly fall into a deep sleep.
When I wake up, I hear movement besides me. Slowly opening my eyes, I look up to see Timmy cradling the baby in his arms. He is rocking back and forth while humming. I smile and he looks down noticing I'm awake.
"Hey,How are you feeling" he says quietly
"I'm sore but I couldn't be happier" I tell him and he smiles. He sits down at the end of my bed and I watch as he rests the baby on my chest. She is sound asleep.
"She's so beautiful" I whisper and he nods.
"We are gonna be great parents" he says.
I slide over slightly so that Timmy could lay next to me. Crawling up besides me, he is on his side with an arm around me. We both watch as the baby sleeps. I smile up at him and he stares into my eyes.
"Now, what's the name?" I ask and he shrugs.
(A/N I'm gonna be selfish here and pick the name bc I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS NAME)
"How about Everest?" He says and I nod smiling.
"That's perfect" my eyes move to the baby.
"Hi Everest" I whisper not wanting to wake her up.
"I love you so much" I say to her and Timmy nuzzles his face into my neck.
"we both do"

-
sry if you don't like the name but I'm obsessed with it and I want my child to be named that oK
- Bay
also thank you for 3k !