hold me by the heart (2)

I have cheer tryouts tomorrow, pls pray for me bc I haven't done the splits or tumbled since last season ended yIKES
-------
Standing in front of the mirror, I laughed to myself. 

"You're seriously doing this right now" I said to myself and shook my head.

It was about 3 days after Timmy had asked me on a date and today was the night that we were going out. Where the hell we where going, no clue. I had picked out a long sleeved romper and some sandals to wear. Since I didn't know what we were doing, how the hell was I supposed to dress. Putting on some basic makeup and curling my hair, I felt good about my appearance. 

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear the front door opening. Knowing that Timmy is the only person who has a key, I run to make final adjustments. After I'm done, I walk to the living room to greet a well dressed Timothee.

"Hey" I say taking him by surprise. Looking over his shoulder, his eyes widen. 

"He-, um hi" he stutters and gets up from the couch quickly fixing himself. 

"Something wrong?" I ask at his reaction and he shakes his head.

"No, no of course not. You just look gorgeous" He tells me as he walks closer. Blushing slightly, I cover my face with my hands. They are soon after taken away when Timmy grabs my wrists looking intently at me. 

"Stop that" I say bluntly and he just looks confused 

"Stop what" He retorts 

"Looking at me like that" I tell him and he laughs.

"How am I looking at you?" He asks and I roll my eyes. 

"You know what you are doing, just stop" I point my finger as I walk away to grab my purse.

"So where are we going?" I ask as I grab my stuff.  I feel as Timmy comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Dinner, and then something special afterwards" He says as he rests his head in the crook of my neck. Turning around to face him, I raise my eyebrow to give him a look. 

"If you think I'm sleeping with you, you are dead wrong. You're gonna have to work a lot harder for that" I tell him and watch as a smile comes on his face as he laughs. 

"Not what I meant, but dually noted" He nods and I laugh shake my head and laugh at him. Heading to the door, I put on my shoes and walk out the door. Timmy follows next to me as we head for the car. Running ahead of me, he goes to grab my door and I just smile at him. Giving me a grin back, I get in the car and laugh to myself. Going to the other side, Timmy hops in the car.

"The night of your life begins now"

--------

         Dinner was almost over and it had been a night of endless conversations about just about anything. To say that I was ready for the night to end would've been a lie. More than ever, I had felt as if Timmy and I could be more than friends. As the waiter drops off the check, we both reach for it.

"Y/n, No!" Timmy says to me and I just shake my head. 

"I can pay my half, It's me we are talking about here. You don't need to pay." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Exactly, It's you. Even more the reason to pay" He snatches the check out of my hands and I give him an annoyed look. After he paid, we begin to make our way back to the car.

"Thank you for this. All jokes aside, it was incredible." I say and he looks down at me. 

"Anything for you" He tells me and grabs my hand. I smile as I look down at our hands. 

"It isn't over yet though, we still have somewhere to go" He continues opening the car door for me again.  

         After about 15 more minutes of driving, we reach a hill. Looking at him confused he just smiles and gets out of the car. Running to open mine, I get out with a quick 'thank you' and watch as he gets in the trunk. Pulling out a couple blankets and a speaker. I raise my eyebrows at him and he comes closer.

"You always talk about how your dream date is a night under the stars so that you can just sit around a talk for hours. I thought you should get the chance to experience it." He says and a huge smile come on my face as I hug him. Holding me tightly, I start to tear up. 

"You're the best" I mumble into his shoulder and I feel him chuckle. Taking my hand in his, we pull apart and make our way up the hill. Once we reach the top, Timmy sets down the blankets and puts some music on his speaker. He lays down and reaches his arms out for me to join him. crawling next to him, he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer. I can hear his heartbeat as my head rests on his chest. Sitting in silence we both look up at the night sky as his music plays. 

Always read all the fairytales
Always knew that it would come
Through the pain I convinced myself
"It's only magical for some"

Somehow you came and like a prince and picked me up for good
And now I know what I have missed, I'm thinking that you should

Just pick up the pieces
Help me learn to stand
Lift me from the ground and use your hands
To hold me by the heart
Tell me I'll be whole again
And hold me by the heart
Tell me it will never end
'Cause I've begun to think that
I was nothing short of broken
So baby, hold me by the heart (hold me by the heart)
Help me fly agai
n

"Y/n" I hear Timmy say and I hum in response. I feel as he gets up, taking my head off of his chest and helping me sit up to face him. 

"I know I said that I wanted to show you how you should be treated, which I meant 100%. But honestly I like you a lot. And I want to be able to do this all the time. Treat you like a princess and take you out. Be able to tell you how amazing you look, even when you are just wearing sweats and your hair is a mess. I think you are the most extraordinary person I have ever met, and I want you to be mine" He tells me and I am speechless. His face quickly is filled with regret when I don't respond. 

"I get it if you don't feel the same" He says looking down and I grab his hand. Looking back up he smiles at me.

"I like you too, a lot actually" I tell him and his smile grows even wider. Coming closer. he softly grabs my face as he stares intently in my eyes. Looking down at my lips, he pulls me in and our lips meet. It was passionate, not lustful or needy. My hand grabs the back of his neck and pulls him closer. Never separating till we needed breath, I pulled back and looked at him. He smiled as I began to giggle. 

"Wow" I say and he laughs at me.

"Yeah, wow." He responds and I shake my head smiling. 

Laying back down. He pulls me in closer and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. 

Hold me by the heart
Tell me it would never end
'Cause I've begun to think that
I was nothing short of broken
So hold me by the heart (hold me by the heart)
Help me fly again

-----

don't feel like proof reading gonna be real with y'all 

sorry I didn't upload it when it got 15 votes, I was sleeping and ya girl doesn't wake up for anything. 

like and comment ig 

-bay ur fave tired hoe