crash&burn

I love this song sooooo

so I went through a rlly tough time with a guy last year/some of this year and I'm finally like over him and I kinda wanna write about it because its so close to home and it will be easy to make it emotional and actually good lmao

PSA- boys suck and you guys should protect your hearts lol ily

Also this chapter is gonna be Highschool!Timmy bc thats just easier, also idc enough to be age accurate with Lourdes and Timmy's relationship so pls don't come at my throat

----------

I had met Timothee in the 10th grade, that was when he was dating Lourdes. We had English together and we became close fast. Its safe to say seeing him was the only good thing about Mrs.Davis's English 10 class. During the summer of 11th grade Timothee and Lourdes broke up for some reason. Im gonna be honest when I say that I didn't care why. I just knew it was finally my chance to try to be something more with him.

Walking into LaGuardia for the first day was just as nerve wracking as ever. But this time it was because I knew that I would be faced with my newly single 2 year crush. As I stepped into he doors I instantly wanted to leave. Per usual, my best friend greeted me a smile and a much needed coffee.

"So did you hear about Timothee and Lourdes?" She asks and I nod while sipping onto my coffee.

"You finally gonna make a move?" She asked and I shrugged.

"We will have to wait and see" I tell her and she nods.

"Just be careful, Ive heard he's kinda changed after the whole breakup." She tells me and I give her a look.

"Timothee? Changed? I'll believe it when I see it." I say and scoff. He hadn't changed since the 9th grade when he finally got his growth spurt. He had always just been the same lively guy.

"I dont know honestly. Maybe he was just on the rebound but I guess he has just tried to get with a ton of girls" She says and I nod and push it to the back of my head. I'm not gonna worry about it right now.

The day went by as you would expect. Going to every class and never seeing Timothee. I was excited that maybe I would find someone else and maybe finally stop liking him.

That was before I walked into my 6th Hour

( a/n- I have 6 hour school days so now you do too sry bout it)

As I searched for my seat, I looked up to meet the hazel eyes I had grown to love in the 10th grade.

(a/n- I'm back again sry haha, the argument on whether his eyes are green or hazel is too much for me so imma just say hazel bc we have like the same eyes and thats what I call mine, okay glad we agree)

"Hey Y/n. Long time no see" He says to me and I just stare back.

"Hey Timothee" I finally say and he just smiles and points to the seat next to him.

"Thats your seat" He says and I nod and sit down. He turns to talk to his guy friends and I silently cuss myself out of being so awkward. The teacher walks in and begins class. Everything seems tense till the teacher says something to make us all laugh. I turn my head and see Timothee laughing his ass off and I laugh at him. He notices my stare and smiles as his laughter dies down.

"Is there something on my face" he asks and I just shake my head 'no'. Turning my head to pay attention, I can feel Timothee gaze and I smile to myself.

I have a feeling I'm gonna like this class.

-----

The days went by and everyday was just about the same. Every hour was hell, till 6th hour finally came. We talked all the time and I always had the same butterflies. It was easy talking to him. With most guys, flirting was a constant dread of trying not to embarrass myself. With him, it was like I could say anything and I felt comfortable around him. But still nothing had progressed beyond our talks in that class. We barely talked outside of school. All I knew was that nothing was happening when all wanted was for something to happen.

It was Friday and Y/BF/N and I decided to go out to eat after school. As we walked out to my car, I felt Y/BF/N tap my arm and point over. Turning my head, I saw Timothee with Lourdes. I just sighed and continued on my way to my car.

"So thats a thing again?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"Maybe." I said quietly.

"Its probably for the best. Y/n, he's not the same guy he was." She says to me and I just roll my eyes.

"He is still the same guy, I talk to him all of the time." I defend him and I watch as Y/BF/N rolls her eyes at me.

"Y/n, He is trying to get with every girl. Why can't you just see that." She sighs and I become defensive.

"You don't even know him! He's not like that." I raise my voice and she scoffs at me.

"10th grade him wasn't like that. If you don't believe me, then fine. But I just want the best for you." She responds and I just ignore it. Opening the car door, I hop in and she gets in the passenger seat.

"Look I don't want to fight about this. Lets just forget about it for now" I nod my head in agreement and we head on our way to get something to eat.

----

It was Monday and my day had been horrible. School was already stressing me out. It was the second week and I was already sleep deprived, also its kinda just a Monday thing. Walking into my final hour, I was just ready to go home. But as soon as Timothee greeted me, I perked up.

"You okay Y/n?" he asks and laughs at my facial expression.

"Halfway dead, but still breathing so there is hope" I say and he nods and smiles.

"Way to be positive about it" I hear him say as I take my seat next to him.

"How are you not tired" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"Just in a good mood, I guess. I like this hour, its fun." He tells me and I give him a questioning look.

"AP Calc.? Thats your definition of fun?" I raise my eyebrow and he shakes his head.

"Not exactly, but sitting next to you has to be my favorite part of this class." he says and I blush.

"I could say the same thing about you." I tell him and smiles.

yeah, nothing has changed.

------------------------------

I might make this a 3 parter bc my life is full of tea and I need to write about all of it.

ITS GONNA GET RLLY ANGSTY THOUGH SO SRY

hope all of you are with guys that treat you right. if you aren't and need someone to talk to hmu bc I've aged 40 years after these past few months and Im currently of a state of 'no boys deserve you' so I can give some good ass 'independent woman' speeches yIKES

-bay, your fave independent girly.