Please No..

Pulling my Ray Bans on, I walked unto the landing pad for the Helicarrier with Tasha waiting for the Quinjet that held the Captain and Phil so that we could brief them on how we're gonna do this I supppose. I saw the jet land, and we approached it. As the hatch opened, Phil and Steve walked out and as Phil introduced us, I couldn't help but notice that Steve had a look of, familiarity, in his eyes. "Agent Romanoff, Agent Johnson, Captain Rogers." "Good afternoon ma'am." Steve gretted us, nodding. "Hi." Tasha seemed to have her eyes elsewhere than his face.. "Hey Steve. Phil they need you on the bridge, they're starting the face trace." I said, shooing him away.

"It was quite the buzz here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon." Natasha said to Steve. Through my tinted glasses I scanned the area. Now, I know I told him to wait.... So where has he gone? "Dr. Banner!" I heard Steve shout. Oh, well, there he is. We walked over to him, seeing that he was slightly nervous being around so many agents. "Oh, yeah, hi. They told me that you'd be coming." "Word is that you can find the cube." Steve declared. Bruce looked around and said, "Is that the only word on me?"

Being the honest man he was Steve said, "That's the only word I care about." I stifled a laugh that, thankfully, went unnoticed by the doctor and the first avenger. Tasha quirked a perfectly tweezed brow at me, making me smile. Banner and Rogers continued to talk until I heard a voice, Fury, in my earpiece. "Get them inside. We're preparing for lift off." I smirked at Natasha before saying,

"Gentleman? You may want to step inside for a minute.. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." At that moment there was a noise, and the Helicarrier starts shaking. "Is this a submarine?" Steve asked incredulously. Bruce started nodding his head in a skeptical way saying, "A submarine? They want me, in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?"

They both walked to the side of the Helicarrier, glancing over the edge, to see gigantic lift fans that were mounted onto the Helicarrier. As the blades of the fan began to spin, propelling this gigantic machine up into the air, Steve had a look of awe on his face whilst Banner smiled saying, "No, no, this much worse."

We walked inside, both of them following. We smirked at them, then each other as they walked around, gazing at the masterpiece of technology. "We're at level sir." I heard Maria say. "Good. Let's vanish." As they made the Helicarrier 'invisble' I walked back over to Fury. He smiled down at me, making me grin at him. "Gentlemen," Fury began as Steve came over, still looking around, and handed me a 10 dollar bill.

I smiled and thought, Well, I'll buy him lunch one day. I pocketed the bill and saw Nick walk over to Banner, and offer his hand to shkae. Albeit hesistantly Bruce shook his hand as Fury said, "Doctor, thank you for coming in." Banner looked down for a split second and said, "Thanks for asking nicely. So uh, how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the cube, you're in the clear." "And where are you with that?" Bruce asked. Nick turned to Phil because he's the one who was supposed to find the whereabouts on the cube. "We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops, if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." I studied a picture of Clint and said solemnly, "We're not gonna find them in time..."

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce inquired. "How many are there?" "Call every lab you know, tell them put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least you could rule out a few places." Bruce looked around, "Do you have somewhere for me to work?" He asked.

"Agent Johnson, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory?" I nodded and stood up, mentioning for Bruce to follow. "You're gonna love it doc, we got all the toys." He chuckled and followed.