Finally..A BED!

I can't find the script for the scene, so if you'll just bear with me, I'm gonna write the ending and if I find it later, I'll re-write it in bold. How does that sound? Good? Great. Here's the last chapter for the first part of the story!

______________________________________________________________________________

 This battle has been going on for what feels like centuries. When will it end?! I panted as my wings began to ache from being in "weapon-form" as I called it. The vibranium feathers started to heat up as I watched the skies with blood running down the side of my face and aches flowing throughout my body. I noticed a family being surrounded by a group of Chitauri. I sped down, my wings felt like they were on fire as reached them. Just as a Chitauri was going to stab them, I swooped down, a winged shadow in the  hazy, fire-filled and smokey daylight. They all looked up only for the aliens to drop dead on the floor from my wings that I now noticed were, literally, on fire. I ushered the family to safety and decided not to question my wings' new ability. I stood for another second, panting. I shouldn't rest in the middle of a battlefield. I thought begrudgingly as my lungs burned from all the smoke that filled the air.

I stood up straight only to be caught 'round the middle by Hulk. I looked at the spot where I was and noticed burn marks, spotting a Chitauri alien not even 20ft. away growling having missed his target. The Hulk landed on aroof of a building and put me down. I smiled gratefully at him, letting my wings go back to normal. "Thanks big guy."  I patted his enlarged green tricep as I was bent over, hands on my knees, breathing heavily. He grunted with something I can describe as a deranged smile. I was finally breathing somewhat normally when I noticed a lot of shadows on the ground. I turned and heard Hulk roar angrily. A whole group of at least 15 aliens on those hovercraft things were flying in front of us.

My wings went back into "weapon-form" and, hell, they grew! From 6ft. to 12ft. in wingspan, I jumped up and covered Hulk as best as I could. Just as I did the Chitauri were signaled to shoot. I felt the stinging sensation on my feathers as they continued shooting at us. Sweat trickled down my skin at the gathering heat and fire on my wings. I looked up at the Hulk who looked surprised at my action. I grinned at him despite the pain and said, "Think of this as paying you back for saving my ass back there." He grinned devilishly and nodded.

"Puny aliens must be smashed." My eyes widened as I listened to him speak. He roared as he grabbed me by the waist and threw me up in the air, a burning blur in the skyline, I soared into the air then dive-bombed into the group; slicing, dodging, burning, poisoning and electrifying them before they could comprehend what was happening. By the time I slowed down, only one was left. The commander. I smirked at him as he growled at me. "Hope you enjoy hell, you son of a bitch." I snapped his neck faster than lightning and watched as his body fell to the ground. 

I flew back to the ground and noticed the Hulk in a burning pile of rubble. He seemed unconcious. I lightly landed on the balls of my feet next to his head. I poked the crown of his head and he grunted. "Well since you're alive, you won't mind if I check on Clint?" He shrugged, or as much as he could considering his body was pressed into the roof. I patted his head and jumped off the edge in search of Clint. I found him after a couple of seconds, lying on the floor of an office building with glass surrounding him as he had to shatter the glass to get in obviously. I gasped as he rolled over in obvious pain. I dove in and softly landed next to him. I dragged him towards a not-so-covered-in-glass spot and laid him gently back down onto the ground making his head rest on my lap.

"Oh my God Clint! Can you hear me? Are you concious? Do I need to preform CPR?" I fired off. He grinned slightly and said, "Though that last option appeals to me greatly, I'm fine Angel. What about you? You look like you've been through hell." I rolled my eyes at his comment and said, "Well considering what was going on at the time being, you can give me credit for looking like I do cause I could be worse off, like you actually." I smirked as he sat up and despite being in pain, he gently grabbed my head and began turning it in all directions, trying to get a better view at my injury.