Once Upon A Time Chapter 1

Once Upon A Time....there are forest called Enchanted Forest and there lived all fairy tale characters. Snow White and prince charming meet each other and fall in love..until one big day which could change their and all fairy tale characters' life forever. Snow White and Prince Charming was about to be married when evil queen show up and she said "I will take your happiness if that the last thing I do". After that, Snow White is pregnant not with one but two babies and her husband, Prince Charming is looking for solve to evil queen's dark curse. He finally find one....magic tree which could take their babies to land without magic. Snow White told her husband that their babies prepare to come into the world early, but perfect time to put those babies into magic tree, because dark curse is coming. Snow White gave birth to first baby, she and prince charming decided to named her Emma. She also gave birth to second baby but she's premature, but they decided to named her Lily. They decided to give up both babies to give their better chance at best world. Prophesy said that first child will broke first curse, but second child will fight the final and tough battle and be their savior...