Once Upon A Time Chapter 8

In Enchanted Forest

Snow White's POV

My name is Snow White but you might know me as Snow "Bandit"White cause my step-mother Evil Queen aka Regina forced me into exile. I had give hope speech and gave faith to people who don't have those hope or faith. My father was King Leonard and my mother was Queen Eva. Queen Eva died the night before my birthday. My father was grieve his wife's death. What I dont know is that Evil Queen's mother, Cora poisons my mother so that her daughter, Regina could be queen someday. One day, I was steal somethings when carriage was pass the forest and i cut tree to make it look like storm did it. I hid behind trees when i saw someone look at that tree and in my mind said "oh shit!!". I fall down and run and run until I find horse and ride it away. Someone followed me and he got me pin down and was shocked when he realized that I'm woman. I grab rock and hit him in his chin, and run away. He said "I will always find you!!".

Next day

Still Snow White's POV

I'm sold everything to trolls and I don't realize that someone's thing is along that stuffs that I'm sold. I was walk along the forest when i was caught in trap, when someone appear and I said "don't you charming and let me down!?!". Someone told me "you know I have name". I said "I dont care, Charming suit you". He cut the trap down and i told him to follow me to trolls and collect what is sold to trolls and bring it back to Charming. When we arrive at Troll bridge I put money on side of that bridge. Trolls show up and told me that i could not able to get thing that I sold to them. When Charming grab his sword and fight against those trolls. I run away...again when i realized that charming dont run along with me so I go back to trolls bridge and find him on his knee as one of troll about to start behead him, when i throw magic at trolls and save him. He told me that his name is James, but i told him that i dont care and Charming still fit him. We go our way, me to forest and James to his homeland in castle just few miles from forest.