Once Upon A Time Chapter 4

Lily's POV

I opened the door to my room in Granny's bed and breakfast. There are television cause i love to watch something on it, so I picked remote up and look up on television. Just to find out that television is bored so I turned it off and I sit on my bed and pull out my journal from my knapsack. I wrote what happened today in my journal. I love to write poem on it, so it helped me out with my write. I'm worried cause Emma don't respond to my message, so i decided to called her use video chat with interpreter on my phone. Interpreter said "ring 1 ring 2 ring 3 sorry but seems that number is disconnect". I decided to call sheriff station and told those people "where are my sister"? And just find out that Emma are in jail for drunk and drive. Oh great now I have to bail her out. Sheriff said "about that two people come by and bailed her out". I wondered who two people that bailed her out?? I found out that one of those is Emma's son, Henry, and other one is his lonely schoolteacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard. Henry told me to meet him at Granny's. I said "ok". I ended the call. I go outside just to find that my "wolf" motorcycle is gone!! My mind said "who would take my motorcycle, bitch"? Anyway, I'm on my way, when i find my motorcycle by Granny's parking lot. I enter Granny's cafe to find Henry sit by and read his fairy tale storybook. As I appear to him and sit across from him and said "what up"? Henry said "you are in this story". I was little freak out, when Emma show up and said "could i steal Lily for moment" to Henry. Henry said "sure".  Emma take me to back room and said "someone actually have looking at you". I said "who"? Emma point me to man sit on chair and he drink rum by window. Emma said "His name is Killian Jones, but you might know him as...".  I saw that his left hand was missed and was instead of his left hand is hook. I said "Captain Hook?" in quiet voice. Emma said "yeah".