Once Upon A Time Chapter 11

StoryBrooke,night

Lily's POV

I was surprise when Mary Margaret Blanchard told me that she have spare room for me. I said sure i see why not? And I followed her to her apartment. Mary Margaret Blanchard offered me hot chocolate with cinnamon and said "would Emma like to stay with us"? I said "I don't really know, cause we dont really talk a lot." in sign language. I told her that I don't have job, I need money and she suggest that I should work for sheriff department. I told her that I will check first thing tomorrow morning. Good night i said in sign language. I go in the spare room and sit on bed and think about random things and write on my journal. I wake up at 6am in the morning. I usually am morning person. I went to granny's cafe and order myself ice tea. I checked out sheriff department and it seem nice place. Emma already there, so I left and went to Mary Margaret Blanchard's apartment. I enter my spare room and watch television when Mary come in and said "what wrong"? I said "nothing...". She told me "was Emma there at Sheriff department"? I said "yeah she was". Now I dont have any job. Mary said "you kind of have my chin". I said "yeah i did". She also told me what happened behind you and Emma? I explain to her about my past. She told me "you want to get your revenge on Neal Cassidy"? I said "yeah cause he stupid enough to left her in jail". It was noon when i went to my motorcycle and take it for spin when i come to parking lot and find it missing. My mind said "who would take my favourite motorcycle in the world, idiot bitch?!?". I went to sheriff station and explain what happened to man named Graham the sheriff. He said "idk where it went". I left there, really angry". in my mind said "I SPEND AROUND 10 THOUSAND TO BUY THAT MOTORCYCLE AND IT WAS VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND IT!!!!". I went to looking everywhere for my "wolf" motorcycle but I could not find it. I went to apartment and enter my spare room feel really anger. I look at Henry's storybook on my table. When did he come by and drop his book??? I grab it and read through his story. I thought about how his story is real and everything in this story happened.