Once Upon A Time Chapter 9

Curse soon to be come

Enchanted Forest

Rumplestiltskin's POV

My name is Rumplestiltskin and you might know that I used to have wife and son, but they are gone and I'm in some stupid look like jail but enchanted jail in dungeon. I teach Regina to used magic but i told her to do me favor and put me in someplace nice where i could be free. When Snow White and Prince Charming show up and ask for me to tell them about Regina's dark curse. I told them that i want a deal with them because it is a deal. I told them that I need their unborn child#1 and 2's names, and I explain to them what dark curse could do to them. Snow White and Prince Charming was about to leave when I told them that we had a deal. Snow White told me that her first child's name is Emma but she don't tell me what her second child's name is. I was angry, and i told her that i could cast a curse on her second child. Prince Charming protect his wife and his two unborn children, but it was too late, I cast a curse on her second child. I told them that their second child will be born premature, and it will be Deaf. They left me alone.

Snow White's POV

It's my fault, i should have told Rumplestiltskin what my second child's name would be. But prophecy said that second child's name dont be show up until it's born. It also said that first child would broke first curse and decided whatever she will stay or not, but Second child must stay and fight tough and final battle and she should be their savior and she would bring everyone's happily ever after ending back.

It will be hardest for second child to face in her day. I'm afraid that day will come and what if she died?.... I hope that she would get her happily ever after ending.