Once Upon A Time Chapter 10

StoryBrooke

Lily's POV

Morning, 9:00am

I was write on my journal when i was way too bored and decided to go outside with my knapsack and inside of it is my journal, and my favourite pen. I go to my closet and look for my light blue "wolf" jacket which is my "wall". I'm leave my room and go outside. Along the way, I saw my nephew, Henry show up and walk toward me and said "walk me to school." in sign language. I said "sure, Henry." in sign language. I was teach him sign language few weeks now, and he got better. I told him how was his adopt mother? He told me that his adopt mother dont do great cause she want Henry to love her for real. Now that we are at Henry's school and his lonely schoolteacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard was there and she wave at me and I wave back. I was wandered into the forest, I was climb and sit on tree branches. I'm write a poem on my journal. I could not help myself but think and wondered if Mary Margaret Blanchard is my mother in Henry's fairytale storybook, but who know i could be right or wrong. It was noon when I arrived at granny's cafe and I ordered rum and taste and see if it good or not. I know that rum is kind of liquid that pirates would drink. Turned out that rum was not bad. I keep think about first curse and who will broke that...? I don't see that Prophecy's been written. I was angry enough that I left Granny's cafe to go to the forest. I climbed the tree and sit on it's branches, and keep think about first curse. Am I believed to be in fairytale storybook? I keep think about that question on my mind. I decided to pull my journal out and write "am I believed to be in fairytale storybook.....how could i don't see that. I always believed in many thing included magic". It was afternoon, and i went to school to pick Henry up. I dropped him off at Regina's house, then i went o granny's bed and breakfast to enter my room when granny show up and said "I need that key back". I give her key back and went in and pack up. I put my stuffs on my motorcycle. I don't have any place to sleep in tonight. Mary Margaret Blanchard show up and said "I have spare room for you".