Polyjuice Problem

With permission from Professor Dumbledore, I was able to work alongside Severus late into the night. No one was to know that I'd been training to take over his position in the future.

There were only a few months left leading up to the end of the school year, and I'd already learned so much. It hadn't occurred to me just how advanced Professor Snape had been in brewing potions until I'd been trying to make them on my own.

Late Thursday night, I came to his door, but I'd found myself alone in his classroom. It was highly unlike him to be late for our lessons, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. My feet were taking me to his office without even realizing it, again it was empty, along with his room.

Shaking in fear, I pulled my robes around me for some form of comfort against my skin. I'd found myself on a search through the castle before something caught my eye out on the lawn. Snape was making his way back out to the Forbidden Forest once again.

No, I shouldn't follow. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted to know. My heart was beating out of control, and when I opened the castle door there was no turning back.

By the time I'd reached the forest, Severus had already began speaking to the Dark Lord. Another figure loomed close behind Snape, watching him with beady eyes. Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Severus, why haven't you told me about your new friend?" The Dark Lord questioned, walking swiftly around him.

"Yes, Sevy, I thought I was your girl?" Bellatrix smiled, pointedly. I noticed as Snape clenching his jaw in anger.

"Surely you wouldn't keep such a deep secret from me?" Voldemort hissed, annoyed

"I simply felt her presence would not be of importance to you, My Lord," Snape expressed, calmly

"Ella Dawn could be a rather useful subject to me, Severus. Especially since she is carrying your child," Voldemort insisted, catching both Severus and I off guard. "Oh, you didn't know? She didn't tell you?" He was trying to act remorseful in his attempt at persuading Snape further.