Dragonets of Destiny

The dragonets of destiny were playing kill kiss or marry.

Tsunami was the first to ask. "Clay, kill kiss or marry me, Glory, and Sunny?"

"WHAT??? No, I would never kill one of you!" Clay cried.

"It's just a game." Said Sunny reassuringly. Glory rolled her eyes. "Sunny, let's make this interesting. We can kill the dragon of our choice, kiss the dragon of our choice, and marry— no not marry the dragon of our choice."

"All right." Clay sighed. "Kill... Tsunami" Tsunami sighed in resignation. "Continue." "Kiss Sunny," Clay whispered. "And—" "Be careful, Clay." Glory said, arching her back and baring her fangs. Clay gulped. "Never mind."

"Hey, Sunny! Kill kiss or marry... Smolder, Qibli, and Blaze." Clay called. "Oh. Umm. Kill Blaze." Sunny said. That part she was sure about. "And I want to actually kill her." "Luckily, Anemone's here to teleport her!" Glory said.

"Enchant this necklace to teleport whoever I want to right in front of me." Anemone said.

"Blaze." Blaze appeared. "Oh, hey." She said. "I was just on a date, with this hot SandWing from Possibility—" Sunny flexed her claws. "— his name was Meerkat, I think." "WHAT?!?!?!" Sunny screamed, lunging at Blaze. "I will kill you with MY CLAWS, BLAZE, for flirting with my boyfriend!" Her claws sank into Blaze's neck, killing her.

"... are you okay, Sunny?" Asked Clay. Sunny frowned. "Of course I'm okay. I still want peace. But Blaze is so annoying, you know?" "We know." Tsunami and Glory said in unison. "Anyways, kiss Smolder." "Smolder!" Sang Anemone.

"What! No!" Sunny yelped. "Kiss him." Said Glory. Sunny leaned in and put her lips to his. "Ew. No. I will never kiss anyone other than Meerkat again."

"This is wrong. I'm in a relationship, you know." Smolder announced.

"With who???" Questioned Starflight.

"Queen Thorn." He said smugly. "He looks just like Deathy." Glory stated, before it really sank in what he had said. "Wait. You're dating my mom???" Sunny's eyes widened. "Like, King Smolder? I still kinda ship Thornmover, but now that I've met him, not so much. So... Thornder for the win?" Sunny asked. "Yup." Smolder said, before flickering and disappearing.

"What? Anemone. I wasn't finished." Sunny protested.

"I know, but you have to say you'd marry Qibli!" She protested. "All right." Sunny agreed. "Moonwatcher." Anemone whispered. Moon appeared behind Sunny. "I'd marry Qibli."

"Say WHAT?" Moon cried. "Say. Kill. Kiss. Or. Marry. Anemone. Will. Die." Sunny growled.

"Can I play kill kiss or marry?" "Next chapter is for the Jade Winglet, so yes." Tsunami answered.

To the Moonbli vs Winterwatcher war, I do Ship Moonbli. But I have nothing against Winterwatcher. It just feels wrong to me. And so does Sunnyflight. My apologies. I really don't care about Moonbli vs Winterwatcher because I agree with book nine Anemone. Moon is kinda overprotective and annoying, and she can't be trusted because honestly, who keeps mind reading a secret. People (or dragons) will hate you for lying. And if you tell them before you read their minds, they might listen when you say you can't turn it off.

Just my opinion.