Sunny, Starflight, Fatespeaker, Burn, Blister

"All right, so someone has a question again." Sunny said. "So, umm, apparently it includes Starflight, Fatespeaker and I plus Burn and Blister?"

In the room, there were five dragons. Burn sat next to Fatespeaker, and Sunny was next to Blister. Apparently there was a spell on them so that they couldn't hurt anybody, which was lucky, because Sunny didn't really want to be violently murdered and stuffed. 

"Okay. This scroll says, 'to Sunny, kill kiss or marry Starflight, Fatespeaker, burn and Blister.'" Fatespeaker read. "But that should be pretty easy."

"Yeah, maybe." Sunny said. "So I'd kill Burn and Blister. But it's just, Starflight is like my brother, which makes it weird. I guess I could marry Starflight, and then divorce him." Starflight looked offended. 

"So that means kiss Fatespeaker. I don't have to do it though, right?" She asked. Fatespeaker shrugged. 

"Excuse me, but if you three are done talking, I would like to know why we are here." Blister hissed. 

"Hmm. Blister, kill, kiss or marry Starflight, Burn, Fatespeaker and I." Sunny asked. 

Blister frowned. "What? I hate you all! And I did kill Burn. So kill you all."

"No, not how it works." Starflight said timidly.

"Oh, fine. Kill my sister and you." She said, pointing at Starflight. Sunny high-fived Fatespeaker.

"Kiss the useless SandWing." She continued. Fatespeaker shot Sunny a sympathetic look, and Sunny said, "I'm not useless! I stopped a war!"

"Lets be real here. You did nothing. I only died because of the Eye of Onyx. I could have easily killed Blaze."

"I found the eye of Onyx." Sunny argued. "And, also, Sunny came up with the plan." Starflight agreed. 

"She was the one who believed in the prophecy and wanted to stop the war. It would have been endless, if she was useless." Fatespeaker added. Burn snorted. "She would have looked good in my tower."

"She looks good everywhere! And that was a compliment, by the way. I don't want you as a trophy." Fatespeaker said. Sunny grinned at her. "I agree." Starflight said.

And then Burn and Blister exploded into ashes, and were swept away by the wind.

This turned into "Reasons why Sunny is awesome and not useless"