DoD and Crystal (IceWing RainWing)

Dedicated to @mewtwocool

"Um... Kill Kiss or Marry... someone help me out here." Said Clay. Suddenly, Moon and an unfamiliar IceWing-ish looking dragon walked through the door, laughing at something Moon had said.

They looked up and saw the Dragonets for the first time. There was an awkward pause.

"Dot... dot... dot..." Sunny said, giggling. The two girls laughed too. Starflight stared in confusion at them.

"Hey, want to play Kill Kiss Marry with us?" Glory asked. Starflight glanced at her. Clay waved. "Hi." He said. "A little late, Clay." Tsunami pointed out.

"Uh... who is that IceWing?" Starflight asked eventually, and it dawned on the others that Starflight and Crystal didn't know each other.

"I'm Crystal." Crystal said shyly. Moon blinked. Crystal wasn't usually shy. She glanced at her friend, just in time to see her turning away, hiding a blush.

Ooh... Moon giggled.

"Anyways. Crystal, Kiss Kill Marry Clay, Starflight, or Turtle? You know Turtle, right?" Moon asked Crystal. "Yeah. So... Kill Turtle. He is definitely Kinkajou's, and I don't know him as well. Kiss Clay. Oh, and marry Starflight." Her eyes widened in surprise as she realized what she said.

"I mean— I didn't—" Moon smirked and put her talons over Crystal's mouth.

"She is, if anything, inspirational." Glory sighed. "Starflight, kill kiss or marry Crystal, Moon and Tsunami." Starflight groaned.

"Kill Tsunami." They both grinned. It was almost like when they were still under the mountain, but better. "Kiss Crystal and marry Moon. Oh gosh, please don't tell Fatespeaker, but I actually want to do it. Uh, Tsunami, please don't kill me."

He closed his eyes (he was healed, by the way, in this part) and slashed his talons at Tsunami, who didn't try to kill him. He opened his eyes and shuddered. In a flash, Cascade, Tsunami's daughter, appeared again and snapped her talons, reviving Tsunami. Then he kissed Crystal on the cheek. She fainted on the spot.

Then Fatespeaker burst straight through the wall. "STARFLIGHT!"