Jade Winglet and Dragonets of Destiny

"Peril, kill kiss or marry... Turtle, Clay and Starflight." Peril looked at Tsunami (the one who asked the question).

"Do I even have to answer that? Marry Clay..." she blushed. "Kiss Turtle, I guess, sorry Kinkajou, but Starflight really doesn't trust me and we're, like, opposites, and I can't even touch him, and—"

Kinkajou rolled her eyes. "It's fine, Peril. I know what you mean."

"Who- who asked that?" Starflight asked, as though he didn't want to be noticed.

"Uh, Tsunami did." Replied Glory.

"No, I didn't. Someone named Clayfan1 did."

"Oh." Glory said. "Anybody else have questions?"

"Yeah! Glory, kiss kill marry Deathbringer, Clay and Sunny!" Fatespeaker practically cried.

"Who's Deathbringer? You mean Murderbasket?" Fatespeaker nodded.

"Well, I suppose I'd marry Murderbasket. And kiss Sunny, although I would not kill Clay." The Jade winglet watched in confusion. Finally, Moon asked the question in all of their minds.

"Why Murderbasket?"

Glory grinned. "About... maybe a year ago, a scavenger who spoke Dragon met Deathbringer. She accidentally called him Murderbasket."

"You're joking. No scavenger speaks Dragon." Winter challenged.

"Ask Moon!" Glory told him. Moon closed her eyes for a second, and then nodded in amazement. "She's telling the truth."

"Wow."