Anemone, Kinkajou, Tamarin, Pike, Moon, Qibli, Winter, Sunny.

"So. Anemone. Kill kiss or marry... Darkstalker, Tamarin, and Kinkajou." Sunny said. "What?!? Where did this one even come from?" Anemone asked. Sunny put NebulaTheAuroraWing's comment in Anemone's snout so she could read it. 

"*inhale* ANEMONE! KILL, KISS, OR MARRY KINKAJOU, MY FATHER (Darkstalker), OR TAMARIN?And I swear to the moons if you say kill Darkstalker I will come looking for you until the day I am deceased." Anemone read aloud. "Wait. WHAT!?!" She shouted. "I can't say to kill Darkstalker!"

"Let's make this easier by having Turtle come and put Darkstalker's spell on her." Kinkajou suggested. "You just want him here." Anemone said. 

"I won't say no to that intelligence." Kinkajou replied.

Sunny took a deep breath. "IIIIII SSSSHHHHHIIIIIIPPPP IIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!" She shouted loudly. "You'd better." Muttered Kinkajou.

~One Turtle visit later~

"I- Kill Kinkajou!" Anemone blurted. "Kiss Tamarin, and marry Darkstalker." (NebulaTheAuroraWing are you satisfied with this answer? If you've read book ten you should be...)

"And I want to actually kill them. (Because Anemarin.)" 

Kinkajou screamed and went into camouflage. "I enchant Kinkajou's RainWing scales to not work for 1 minute. " Anemone said. Kinkajou appeared. Anemone lunged for her and sank her claws into her throat. "HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA TAKE THAT KINKAJOU!!!!" She shouted. Then Cascade appeared and respawned Kinkajou. "Who are you?" Asked Sunny. "I'm Cascade," Replied Cascade. "How do you have animus power and why do you look like Tsunami?" Anemone asked. "Because I'm your niece from the future. Tsunami's my mother." Cascade replied before disappearing. And then no one could get Anemone to move for the rest of the day, so Tamarin kissed her so she wouldn't get in trouble.

BECAUSE ANEMARIN!!!!

Turtle appeared and stuck an earring through her ear. "Wow." Qibli said. "We should have just made Kinkajou pretend to be Winter's daughter with Moon or Lynx (Sry haven't decided.) when I needed to put an earring on him." 

Winter growled.

Moon and Kinkajou laughed. 

Pike and Sunny looked confused.

Anemone looked frozen.

Tamarin looked interested.

And Turtle said "Did I start this?" 

"No." Pike said. "I'm pretty sure that was Qibli."