Chapt. Eight

♡Genesis♡

It was now night time. King was in the living room with his boys while I was laying in bed looking around the room to escape. But it look like I can't escape.

"Genesis"I heard ava voice. I look up seeing her light hazel eyes.

"Oh my god ava, where you been?"I ask.

"Doctor"she frown. "Genesis, I have DIV"

"What the fuck is that?"I ask.

"Something with inflammatory vagina"She said. "It hurt when I'm having sex"she cried.

"Damn. What will king say?"

"He probably will kill me or put me out to the streets. And you"She sniffle. "You will have to be in the streets"

"Hell no. I'm not going out there to sell my body"I sniffle. "Ava why did this have to happen?"

"I dont know, but all I know is we far away from home"ava said.

"What about momma and dad?"I sigh.

Ava sigh heavily. "I told them that you are safe by my friend house"

I wanted to kill ava right now. She have access back home but instead she come her ass back here. "Ava your so stupid"

"How I'm stupid? Genesis, if you leave now back to home. Your dad won't even let you back in the house"

"He would"i said with a attitude.

"He won't. I know how you is, you will tell him 'oh dad, me and ava was pick up by this man and he put us on the streets as prostitute' I know you genesis"

"Shut up ava"I mumble and laid back down.

"Didn't you say you didnt like your parents cause they was always in your business now you want them to rescue you"

"Leave me alone ava. Get out"I sniffle. She shook her head and got up from the bed. She open the door walking out the room to the hallway.

I laid back down in the be crying myself to sleep.