Chapt. Twenty-One

♡Ava♡

"I love you baby"I felt my boyfriend arms wrap around my waist

"I love you baby"I felt my boyfriend arms wrap around my waist. He kissed my neck trying to leave a hickey.

"No baby, you know how my job is"I said smiling.

"What you mean? Your job can't hurt me"he smiled then sat down on the log. We was outside watching the water flow. I wanted to take him out on this trip. I have to tell him.

"Yes they can Todd, they are very strict about abusive relationship and other stuff"I said.

"But I'm not abusive"Todd said. "Never laid a hand on a woman"

"I know todd"I smiled.

Me and Todd played some games while the son was going down. It was also getting cold so me and Todd went inside to our house.

Todd made me some wine with cheese and crackers. "Thank you baby"I smiled. I put my wine down not even wanting to touch it.

"What's wrong?"Todd ask.

"I don't really like that kind of wine"I said.

"You don't? Morgan David is your favorite"he said.

"Oh. I forgot I told you that. Damn boy, you remember everything"

"I know"he smiled. "But do you want the cheese and crackers?"

"Yeah"I smiled. I ate the cheese and crackers while watching a marvel movie. I really don't know the superhero but Todd do.

"Oh babe. I have to go and pick up my niece from daycare"

"Where is her mother?"I ask.

"I don't know. You know how she is"Todd got up from the couch going to the counter to get his keys. I sigh while turning off Netflix.

"Please come back safe"I sais before he close the door. I got up going to the bathroom. I turn on the bath water to hot so I can just relax and rethink on how to tell Todd.

I went and got me and towel and a small towel. I turn the water off and hop in the tube feeling the warm water.

I sat in the tube till the water got cold. I need to wipe up. Right when I took my earplugs out my ear, I felt breathing in my neck.

"Cómo has sido bebé"I jump up out my tube turning around seeing king smiling all hard at me.

"Sal de rey!!!"I yelled.

"por que, te extraño y génesis"he said.

"mi novio estará aquí en cualquier minuto"I said.

"te refieres a él"he pointed to the bathroom door. I saw Todd being held by king men all bloody and beaten.

"¿Que quieres de mi?!!"I yelled.

"I want genesis"