Chapt. Twenty-Nine

Genesis

"Girl, he wants for me to have his damn baby

"Girl, he wants for me to have his damn baby. I ain't bout to have no damn baby. I want to get rid of the one I have now in my stomach"

"No Genesis. Keep the baby. Your fast ass needs to settle down"

"No I don't"I said to Ava who was on the line. Ava is pregnant for her boyfriend. They live somewhere in the mountains. I don't really know. She said she wants to be away from civilization. I wish I can do that.

"Genesis, I'ma call you back okay"

"Okay bye"I hung up the phone and walk inside this Gucci store.

"Hello ma'am, welcome to Gucci. Is there anything I can help you with?"she ask.

"I'm looking for someone name hammie"I said scratching my arm. I been needing my drugs. Ever since when I was left in that hotel room to die, I thought I was going to get over the drugs but seems like I can't get over it. Still hook on to it.

"Ummm, hammie doesn't work here anymore"the lady said.

"W-Well when you see him, tell him Genesis been looking for him"I said then walk out the Gucci store. I started feeling dizzy and nauseous. I look at the cars that was going by. It felt like a blur. The cars honk their horn was loud in my head.

"Ma'am? Ma'am?"I heard someone say behind me. "Are you alright?"

"I-Im fine"I said. I held on to the man then all of sudden I fell to the ground. I can hear the man screaming for help and telling me to stay up. I couldn't. I felt so sleepy. Everything just black out.

Later

I woke up in this hospital room looking around the nurses and doctors. What the hell happened? Why did I pass out?

I look down at myself and sigh.

"Your up"the doctor said.

"Yeah. Why I ain't dead yet?"I ask making him laugh.

"It's a miracle that your alive but also we have something to tell you"the doctor looked at me with sad eyes.

"Fire away"I mumble.

"Your baby didn't make it. You miscarried"he said. I didn't know what to do. When I said I wanted to get rid of the baby I have in me now, I didn't really mean it.

"Out God"I sniffle. I took the tissue and wipe my eyes.

"I'm sorry Genesis"he said.

"It's okay, it's fine"I said looking at the window. "How did I lost the baby? I was never stress"

"We're trying to find that out now"he said. I nodded my head sniffing.

Now I want my baby back. How in the fuck did I lose this baby?