•Chapter III

Chapter 3: No Hard Feelings

2 months later...

"Laugh with plenty don't trust any."

¤Blaze POV¤

Yes I admit it I'm feeling shawty. It's just something about her and she can cook too. Which is another plus for me. She clean and conservative. Erica don't do shit other then spend my money. I like her, but I don't love her.

I knew Daniella was coming over today so I had to look good. I was sitting on the couch blowing on some Purp. There was a knock at the door.

"Blaze get that. It's Ella." Lexis yelled from upstairs. I got off the couch letting the smoke leave my mouth.

I opened the door and good God almighty she was looking too damn fine for her own good. We was matching, but I had on True's and she had on high waisted shorts.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"Hey Blaze." I almost groaned by the way she said my name.

"Wassup ma?" I said letting her in.

"How you been?"

"I'm doing me." I said taking a pull from the blunt.

"That's the only way." she said. Then it got awkward for a bit.

"Aye I been meaning to talk to you."

"About?" she said biting her lip.

"The way we started off. I want us to be friends hell maybe I can be ya best friend." I said. She giggled.

"That's cool best friend." she said biting her lip again. Shit.

"If you don't stop biting that lip of yours imma suck it off." I said leaning back in the chair. She walked over to me. Her lips close to mine. She kissed the corner of my mouth. She moved to my ear.

"Maybe that's just what I want." Then she kissed my earlobe. I swear I almost came right then. She pulled away with a smile and walked away. That ass in them jeans. I looked back up at her. She winked and disappeared upstairs.

What have I got myself into? No girl had ever done that to me. I headed upstairs I need Erica so I can get rid of some stress.

I bumped into Ella. I pulled her into a hug so see can feel what she started.

"No girl has ever done that to me." I said. She pulled away.

"That's the problem I'm not a girl." she said. I looked at her confused.

"Then what are you?" I asked.

"A woman." she says walking in Lexis room. Damn damn damn damn. She got to be mine.

¤Daniella POV¤

This nigga must thought he was playing with these little ass girls round here. Not Daniella. I know what I did and I know what I said, but he in the friend zone so...yeah.

I walked in Lexis room.

"Who you getting pretty for? I thought we were staying in." I asked. For the past couple of weeks she been thotish. She getting a little big headed if you know what I mean.

"Girl no we going to the mall." What the fuck? For what? She dressed like she don't have a man that caters to her. I shake my head.

The ride to the mall was spent with her talking about niggas. But one; her nigga. She letting this new leaf blow her head up.

I wasn't really feeling this. She been flirting with niggas left and right since we got here.

"Aye if Hakeem text you just tell him my phone dead and we at the mall." I hope she know I'm not lying for her ass.