Book 2 • Chapter 9

"A cat caught in a mouse trap."

-Rj

¤Blaze POV¤

I'm sitting in the basement of the trap with Hakeem, Tank, and Alexis. We waiting on Rj to bring my mama in here. She made her choice now she gotta surfer the consequences.

"Let me go! Where the fuck are you taking me?!" I hear my mama screaming. That made me laugh. She don't even know what she got herself into.

"Bitch shut your trifling ass up." Rj yelled. "You ain't nothing but a cat caught in a mouse trap." Wtf? This nigga stupid.

"Take the blindfolds off." I said. He untied the blindfold. I watched as she adjusted her eyes to the room light. She looked at me wide eyed.

"Blaze? What's going on?"

"A lil friend of yours told me what you been planning." I see her gulped harshly.

"Wh-What a-are y-you t-talking a-about?" crazy ass.

SLAP!

"How you gone try to take my shit from me and you scared? I worked hard to build my empire and you being my mother who supposed to love and care for me, trying to take my shit away. Why?" this bitch better not try my patience today I know that much.

"Because I wanted it all. The money, the fame, cars, clothes, houses. I WANTED IT ALL!" she snapped.

"We gave you everything you asked for. The money, cars, clothes, houses, jewelry, and then some. Bitch you living in a ten million dollar house that I bought you for your birthday! You just selfish and ignorant. You plotting to kill your own kids for this shit. This shit temporary not a lifetime." I seethe. She flinched back. Weak ass. No one said anything.

"I'm sorry." she cried out. I don't feel bad. I nodded my head toward Rj. He punched her dead in the mouth. Some of her teeth flew out.

"You sorry! I don't believe that shit. You set this shit up. You had me missing out on my daughter life because this stupid as game you and Erica playing. Tank bring Erica in her. But both of y'all both to learn today." she sobbed. Tank brought a beaten up Erica in her and tired her to the chair. She instantly started crying.

"You see mama you got this little bitch to try and frame me but you was the one that came up with the plan. I'm your son! We blood but you chose to cross me in the end."

"I I didn't mean to. I'm sorry please don't hurt me."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DID THIS! NOT US! YOU KNEW THERE WAS A CHANCE YOU COULD GET CAUGHT BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAY. MOTHER OR NOT YOU GOT TO GET DEALT WITH!"

"Please don't do this. I love you. I'm sorry. Just please." she sobbed harder. Them tears and pleads don't mean shit. All that shit fell on deaf ears.

"And you went along with her stupid ass plan." I punched Erica right in the face repeatedly. I don't hit women but Erica not a woman. She screamed for me to stop. But I didn't.

"ENOUGH!" Daniella yelled walking in. Erica better be lucky.

"What the fuck bruh?" I questioned. She glared at me.

"Blaze shut that shit up."

"You let your bitch run you." my mama laughed. Ella kicked her in the face.

"Damn." we said in unison. That kick hurt me and I wasn't the one that got kicked. When she kicked her in the face her head flew back making the chair fall over.

"Ahhh!"

"Rj pick her ass up." Her jaw was twisted. Damn. Ella kicked her ass hard asf. I know to stay away from get ass when she mad.

"This how this shit gone play out. You both done die unless I get the information I want." I leaned back against the table in the room watching Ella. Shit we all was.

¤Daniella POV¤

I'm not about to play with them. I want to make sure we got everything before Blaze kill them.

"I need to know and I need to know now."

"I I uhh." The mama stammered.

"Listen hoe I don't have all day for this stuttering you doing. Just tell me so I can go."

How you trying to take over somebody shit but you got caught and you scared as shit? Everybody ain't cut out for this Thug Life type shit.

"All the pictures and videos are in the back of her closet behind her clothes." Erica cried out. I smiled.

"Good girl." I said. I turned to face Blaze.

"Their all yours."

"Any last words bitch?"

"Ye-yes." That was Erica mouth.

"Well let's hear it."

As I walked to the door the next thing Erica said stopped me.