Book 2 • Chapter 8

"Find every piece of evidence and bring it to me."

-Blaze

¤Daniella POV¤

Blaze has had his mom being watched like a hawk. This nigga know we she eat, sleep, pee, shit, blow her nose, when the mail man come, and all. Two of his traps got robbed and he mad as hell. Shit I would be too if a nigga ie how messing with my money. Well technically they are. Whatever he own still belong to me. No need to sound cocky but what can I say.

"Boss we been following her for over three weeks now. We have her routine down packed. We just need you word to go in." one of his workers said. We were at the trap just waiting. Erica tied up in the basement here. She had my fucking house smelling dead asf. I had to have my shit cleaned from top to bottom. Well its his house but that's not the point.

"Okay when she leave. I want you, Tank, Niko, Hakeem, and Tiko to search the house. Look throughly. We gone try and stall her for as long as we can. Find every piece of evidence and bring it to me. AK and Chuck bring that bitch to me." he said giving orders. I love when he in boss mode.

¤Blaze POV¤

I can't wait for this shit to be over. After this we all need a vacation. We been working nonstop to get to her. Every time she smiled in our face and acted as if she loved us when she been plotting to kill us to take our spot.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked rubbing my shoulders.

"All this shit that's going on?"

"This what comes with being in the game. When people see you on top they get jealous. They want what you have. You had heart and persistence to work and build your empire from the ground up. You gone go through hell and high waters to stay at the top. Do what you need to do. Finish this shit and get back on your grind." she said. I nodded. She right. But I just want to know why?

¤¤¤¤¤¤

We left the trap to go an check on baby girl.

Jhene Aiko - The Worst came on. I turned it up.

Tell me what you say now?

Come again?

If you cannot stay down

Then you do not have to pretend

Like there is no way out

I shoulda never let you in

Cause you got me face down

And don't take this personal

But you're the worst

You know what you've done to me

And although it hurts I know

I just can't keep runnin' away

I don't need you

I don't need you

I don't need you

I don't need you

But I want you

I don't mean to

I don't mean to

I don't mean to