•Chapter XIII

Chapter 13: Tell Us The Truth

"The truth shall set you free."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

I know I had two weeks but I've been stalling for six months. I've tried everything but nothing is working. She just won't give up. She show up when Ella not around. But now she getting serious.

I should tell Ella but that's gone make it worse.

I'm so stuck I don't know what to do. I'm mad that I allowed myself to fall for a girl like Erica. What she asking me to do is foul. But I don't have no choice. She knows everything about me and the crew.

If I don't break up with her Erica gone go to the police. If I stay Daniella gone be heart broken or dead. If I sneak and do it then shit really gone hit the fan. I rather break her heart then to see her dead or us in jail.

I sighed leaning back in the chair.

I heard the front door open and close.

"Tell us what the fuck is going on or I swear I'm going to rip your dick off?" I hear my sister say. I open my eyes and let out a deep frustrated sigh.

"Erica blackmailing me to be with her. She said if I don't leave her alone then we all going down or she'll be dead."

"And you gone let her do that?" Lexis yelled.

"What else am I supposed to do, huh? She had pictures and all of everyone of us. You think I want to leave the girl I'm in love with for a double crossing backstabbing bitch! No I want Daniella not Erica. But I have no fucking choice." I yelled punching the wall.

"Bruh calm down. We gone figure something out." Hakeem said. I slid down the wall. I rubbed my hands up and down my face. Why the fuck did I fuck with this crazy ass bitch? Danielle really gone be heart broken. I sighed.

"We have to do something." Andrew said.

"We can't yet I seen the copies but she has more. I don't know where but she do. Plus I know she not working alone. She not that smart." I said.

"What if we search her house?"

"I did that already. Wasn't shit there. No hidden compartments. Nothing."

"Damn." Rj said.

"I know bruh. I know. But I have no choice."

"This is so fucked up."

"We have to tell her."

"We can't or Erica gone kill her. If we kill Erica that's going to start a while another battle."

"That's true."

"Man damn!" I yelled. We all sat around not saying anything. I knew everyone felt like shit because of what was going on. Daniella is my girl, my future, my everything. Now I'm bout to lose her over some fuck shit.

This past year has been nothing but good. I liked going out on dates, spoiling her, fucking and making love to her, just being around her.

She taught us all some shit. And vice versa. She every nigga dream. But here comes Erica to fuck something up because she jealous of my girl. I swear I want to kill her ass.

But first I need to figure out how I'm going to do this.