3.

It's already 5:30 am so I wake up, I stretch myself on the bed and go to my closet, I don't want to take a shower because I already took one last night, I picked a very casual outfit, I don't like attention so I always were simple things, today I decide to wear shorts with my tommy hoodie and my white converse.

It's already 5:30 am so I wake up, I stretch myself on the bed and  go to my closet, I don't want to take a shower because I already took one last night, I picked a very casual outfit, I don't like attention so I always were simple things, today I...

I plugged my earphones to my phone and I start walking to school, while I was walking I realized that Canada was really beautiful. I arrive to the school and I went to the principals office. While I was walking I was so lost on my thoughts but then someone crashed with me, when I get upo I saw this tall guys with hazel eyes, he was really....cute.

Shawn's POV.
I was running late to my first class I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realized that a girl was in front of me until I crashed with her, I get up quickly and saw her.. she was tall but not to tall, she had that blonde straight hair, with a very beautiful green eyes.... she was beautiful.....

Then I realized that she was still on the floor so I helped her.

-I'm so sorry, I was so lost in my thoughts that- I tell her to calm down that I didn't see her too, she gave me a shy smile.

-you know were the principals office is?-she asked me I nodded and I tell her to come with me.
When we were out of the principals office I asked her what class she had first and she told me that science.
-I have science too, come with me-when we entered the class they all turn to us.
-Mr.Mendes why are you so late?- our science teacher asked me.
-"I'm sorry, it's only that she is new and was lost so I helped her."
-"oh I see, go sit over there"-She pointed a desk that was on the corner. Regina and I walk over there. The classes passed really quick and now was lunch time, I was with Regina all the time, she was a really nice person to hang out with, we were already close friends. On the cafeteria I present Regina to my friends.
-lRegina these are Zack, Dave, Spencer and Nichole", she waved to all of them before she sits beside me.

Regina's POV.

Shawn was a very nice guys I loved to hang out with him, I think we are already close friends, I like his company. He presented me all his friend they were so nice with me especially the girls Nichole that was a really tall girl with black curly hair and Blue eyes, and Spencer that was smaller than Nichole she had Short red hair with Grey eyes, they were really cool and the already invite me to go shopping. The school was over so I prepared myself to walking home when I hear someone yelling my name, turned around to see Shawn running to me, when he was beside me he started acting nervous.
-Regina, are you busy?-he asked me
- Not really I was going to my apartment right now-
-Ohhh, well I was asking myself if you'd like to go to the cinema because it's Friday and I can Show Canada?- I obviously tell him that yes, so we went to a Italian restaurant I ordered a lasagna and he ordered a pizza.
-Are you really going to eat all this pizza alone?- I laugh while I was talking.
-what?-we laugh at the same time, we finished eating and then we went for ice cream, then he showed me Canada, we stop on a park and we sit on the grass.
-"Regina we should go out more often"- I told him that yes that I really liked to be with him, we change phone number and they he took me to my apartment. When I was on my apartment I closed the door and I went to take a quick shower and put on my pijamas but before I went to sleep my phone started to vibrate.

Shawn🙃💙:
Hey, I though we can go to the cinema tomorrow, what you think?

Regina🙂💜:
Sure! At what time?

Shawn🙃💙:
I'll be there for you at 6:30

I block my phone and then I went to sleep with a big smile on my face.
......................................................................................................
HeLlo 🙃❤️ this chapter was longggg, there are actually 751 word. Hope you like it🙂 if there are mistakes I promise I will correct them tomorrow because I have homework, so yeah byeee🌻
-