5.

Shawn's POV
I went to take breakfast to the house of Regina, when I entered the house I see that she was jamming out to Dua lipa, she looked so beautiful. When se saw me with my muffin pijama she started to laugh so hard.
-"what? I like muffins ok?"-I tell her with a smile- then we started eating breakfast, I learn new things about Regina, while she was talking I just stare at her and realizing that she was extremely beautiful, I'm getting feeling for this girl but I don't think she likes me back. When we finished breakfast I took a shower on the guest room, we went for her doing to airport and she laughed at me because I was allergic to dogs. When we came back to her apartment I lay on the sofa until I see that she was staring at me.
-"you can stare all you want honey"-when I told her that she freak out and her checks started getting red, she ran to the kitchen covering her face with her hand, I started chuckling. Then I went to the kitchen to see a really red Regina.
-"you look really beautiful with your red checks"-I smile at her, she gave me a little smile. We stare to each other until I started walking to her, I knew that this was wrong because probably this would ruin our friendship, when we were a couple inches away Spencer entered the room.
-"Reg-OMG!, I'm so sorry I was living-I cut her off and tell them that I was already leaving, I took my things and went to my Jeep. When o was on Jeep I keep telling myself that I was an idiot and that Regina wouldn't kiss back,but she didn't say anything, does she have feelings for me too?, I don't know but I really needed to talk with her about what happened over there. When I enter my house my phone started vibrating. It was Regina she was calling me.
Regina's POV
I needed to talk with Shawn about what happened a few minutes ago, the boy was killing me but I don't know if he like me back, I need to tell him my feeling but not now I just want to clarify the kiss situation so I call him.
-"Hello?"- I was freeze but thank god I reacted.
-Uhm.. hi Shawn I justa wanted to see if you want to go to take a coffee?
-Sure why not I need to talk with you too.., I will go for you se ya in 20
-oh ok, I'll be ready, bye
-bye
This was going to be difficult for me but is now or never.
............................
Hello, hope you like this chapter 💕 this is getting intense(okno) well gtg byeee seee you on the next chapter, again if there are some mistakes I'll promise I will correct them, bye love u🌕💕
~M🌺