12.

Ok so before I start this chapter I wanted to tell you that the vacations of the parents were over and that Shawn and Regina are coming back to Canada tomorrow and the sister doesn't like Shawn idk why but probably I will try to make something interesting. Ok I'm done enjoy!

We were are the airport. We wave goodbye to my family. Yes there was a lot of crying but anyways, we were at the plane. Shawn and I fall asleep all the flight. I was dreaming when I feel someone kissing my lips. I smiles and open my eyes little by little seeing a cute Shawn in front of you. "I'd love to wake up like this everyday"-Shawn just chuckles at me. We get off the plane and we take a taxi to my apartment. Shawn and I were lying on my bed on our phones until he decided to talk. "Regina?"- yes Shawn?. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a dinner with me and my family because I think it's time for you"-I didn't even let him stop when a said yes with a his smile on my face. "Ok I will tell my mother and I need to go to sleep to my house or my parents will kill me for not being with them a whole week"-he said chuckling. I turn to see him and I give him a quick kiss. I do all my night routine and go to sleep but before I check my phone.

Shawn💘:
Goodnight sweetheart! Hope you sleep well see ya tomorrow for dinner❤️❤️lysm
Regina😍:
Goodnight to you too! Ok se ya tomorrow, can't wait❤️lysm

I turn off my phone and went to sleep.

Shawn's P.O.V (finally)

I was lying on Regina's bed and I decided to invite her to dinner because o already met her parents so I thought that it was a good idea for her meeting my parents. I go to my house and I talked to my mom.
(Ok so I decided to do thins for now I will put the inculca of the names and what they said)
S: Mom! I'm home
K: Shawn, omg! How are you-she told me giving me a little kiss on the cheek.
S:Uhm, mom I was thinking if Regina could come tomorrow for dinner?
K: Shawn is that even a question, obviously she could come and finally I'm going to met her!
We talked for a little longer about how was the trip until I kiss my mom goodnight and went to sleep. But behind I send Regina a message.
Shawn💘:
Goodnight sweetheart! Hope you sleep well see ya tomorrow for dinner❤️❤️lysm
Regina😍:
Goodnight to you too! Ok se ya tomorrow, can't wait❤️lysm

I turn off my phone and went to sleep.
......................................................................................................................
Hello! New chapter is here🙃 I know is a short chapter sorry but as I told you my mind is dry but I will try to make the chapter more long tomorrow if I have time🌞hope you like it! Next chapter it's gong to be the dinner and yeah hope you like it and comment if you had ideas or an opinion 🤯and yeah vote for this chapter! Lys now gtg byeeeeee❤️
~M🌺