15./ THE END?😱

It was morning I woke up on the Mendes living room. I look around to see a smiling morning Shawn, I look at him with a smile and I kiss him, the kiss was getting more intense. I sit on Shawn's lap and we separate because we hear Aaliyah screaming.
A: uhm Shawn- OMG eIM SO SORRY I WILL LEAVE BOTH OF YOU ALONE OMG IM SO SORRY.
we laughed while seeing Aaliyah running upstairs. Shawn hugged me and started kissing me again but I wanted to tease him.
R: not now Mendes I need a shower
I hear Shawn chuckling and we make our way upstairs. I bring clothes with me knowing I was probably falling asleep on his house. I take a quick shower out on some sport shorts and a big hoodie (Shawn's hoodie) now was Shawn's turn so he make his way to the bathroom. I was in his room analyzing every single detail on it. I see how there were pictures of both of us hanging on the wall.i chuckle at the one where Shawn and I were on the beach in Mexico and my mom took it on the exact moment the wave hit us. Shawn open the door and chuckles.
S: you know what Regina, my life was so boring until I found you, my days are better now I have some e to cuddle and eat all day so I'm happy.
He says all those words with a big grin in his face I kiss him and I hug him. We make our way to my house because my mom was really worried about me because I spend more time on Shawn's house. I know k on the door and see there's no one on my house so I take Shawn to my room. We lay on my bed until an amazing idea hit my mind.
R: Shawnnn........
S: Reginaaa.....
R: can we bake muffins and blast music all day?. He smiled at me and nodded with his head.

We started making the muffins obviously a big muffin war happened on my kitchen but I didn't care. We were blasting to Camila Cabello because duh our favorite artist. When Shawn's phone started ringing. He go to the garden to talk while I clean all the mess we had made. When he walks to the kitchen I see he have a big grin on his face.
S: YOU DONT BELIVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN TO ME, A MAN NAMED ANDREW JUST CALLED ME TELLING ME HE WANTS TO SING A CONTRACT WITH FOR ISLAND RECORD.
R: OMG SHAWN THTA GREAT WE NEED TO TELL YPUR PARENTS!, YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.
We run to his place and we started talking with his parents. Shawn mentioned something about going to NY to make his first single, I know it's a great opportunity to Shawn to have that contract but hat means he's going to be touring a lot and that and I won't be able to see him. I sigh at my thoughts when Shawn talk to me.
S: babe whats wrong?
R: look Shawn I know is so great that you are having this opportunity but that means I won't be able to see you, I think that the best is to..,, break up..
I stared crying my se,f out and I see Shawn with a face of sadness I couldn't take this anymore so I run to my place, I could hear Shawn screaming my name but I dint care. I lay on my bed crying u til I fall sleep.

3 months later.
3 months since I was with Shawn, I avoid him on all the possible ways, yeah he texted me and all that but I blocked him on all social media, Spencer was the only one who helped me and stills helps me I'm a professional photographer, I'd always had that passion I still miss Shawn but I think I need to move on . Yeah Shawn now have a career, his first album is out and when I hear his songs on the radio I cry because I still love him but I know he'll find someone new who makes him happy and don't breaks his heart like I did.
....................................................................................................................
So yeah guys this is the END of the book it was so nice writing this book I love how all of you guys liked this book. It was a very interesting adventure but hey don't be sad I want to do a sequel to this book I already have the idea but I need to work on it! I love you guys and please let me know what you think about this book!❤️❤️this isn't a goodbye this is a see you soon💗💗💗💗😭😭😭
~M🌺